Mini Horse Auction in Eau Claire Sept 22

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minifancier

Reaction score
Just wondering who maybe going to the fall sale this coming weekend?

We'll be there!
default_yes.gif
: We're not planning on buying any horses though!

We'll be there!
default_yes.gif
: We're not planning on buying any horses though!
would like to bring some and go to buy things but way to close after national no money and not even unpacked all yet have fun and hope the sale gets up and going to be a good sale again may try the spring sale if they have one

I am going and sitting on my hands. Might find some good tack buys.

I am, was going to consign a horse, but to late now.

What time does it start?

I will be there I need to maybe pickup a few things. I should get a surcingle (sp) so I can start the ground driving part at least.

And maybe look to see if maybe they are running a mini donk or so thru as a companion and friend for my mini. :bgrin

I'll be there =) Though...what time do the horses start, and anyone know the physical address of this place for directions??
Well I posted this a few days ago but on the main board but instead of being Moved To Here it was DeLeted for some reason. :no:

Midwest Miniature Horse/Pony AuctionSept. 22nd; 10:00AM Eau Claire CountyFairgrounds. Expect 100 head. Coggins required. Info (715) 772-3229.

And this is one Block South the Eleva Exit on I-94. Turn South on Hiway 93 One Block. Then take that to the West 1/4 mile back into the fairgrounds area. Just South of the I-94/ 93 Interchange!

I live just 17 miles South of these fairgrounds.

Gee it is Not called the County Fairgrounds anymore~! hmmm

Eau Claire County Exposition Center

5530 Fairview Drive Eau Claire, WI 54703

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a bunch! It's a 3.5 hour drive for me so, to go just for fun well...maybe I will go, maybe I wont now lol! =)
For sure it is, My Mom and Dad live in Oshkosh so I Know how far it is and 3.5 is a long drive just for fun.

My daughter and I will be attending with Qtrrae in tow, along with a few others! Not buying horses, though. jennifer :saludando:

I am going along with Marnie, Lisa, Jen and Ashley! :aktion033: :aktion033:

We are NOT :no: buying any horses b-u-t will take the trailer "just in case"
default_yes.gif
:

But now that I know the rest of you are going to be sitting on your hands - hmmmmm! just "maybe"
default_whistling.gif
:

Hmmm and good to know you will have an empty trailer available for hire :bgrin

Hi Betty,

Yup! I will have the trailer and it will have LOTS of room!! HA!

I am going along with Marnie, Lisa, Jen and Ashley! :aktion033: :aktion033:

We are NOT :no: buying any horses b-u-t will take the trailer "just in case"
default_yes.gif
:

But now that I know the rest of you are going to be sitting on your hands - hmmmmm! just "maybe"
default_whistling.gif
:
Hi I may even bring my trailer "just in case"
default_whistling.gif
:

Donna you know you will come home with a horse, your like me to easy when it comes to horses as you well know hehe. We wanted to go but Al has to work, oh well saved some money by not going. Be picking little Gold up on the 7th if thats ok. Can't wait till I get him home.

Latest posts

Back