Mini Hoofs?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mini Hoofs was one of the early miniature breeders, they have been out of business now for a number of years. Joe Beck ran the first Mt. Airy horse sales. His most wellknown stallion was Mini Hoofs Shadowfax.

Mini Hoofs was one of the early miniature breeders, they have been out of business now for a number of years. Joe Beck ran the first Mt. Airy horse sales. His most wellknown stallion was Mini Hoofs Shadowfax.
Good to know as one of my minis(my stallion-Joey) his dams grandsire is Mini Hoofs Red Raider and his dams granddam is Mini Hoofs Betty Ann! I'll have to do more research on that name and see what else I can come up with...thanks
default_saludando.gif

Good to know as one of my minis(my stallion-Joey) his dams grandsire is Mini Hoofs Red Raider and his dams granddam is Mini Hoofs Betty Ann! I'll have to do more research on that name and see what else I can come up with...thanks
default_saludando.gif

oops. hit the wrong button...

Shelly, for some info, Mini Hoofs Betty Ann is a daughter of Shadow Fax. I also have daughter, she is a favorite of mine.

oops. hit the wrong button...Shelly, for some info, Mini Hoofs Betty Ann is a daughter of Shadow Fax. I also have daughter, she is a favorite of mine.
Hey Madmax,

what is your mares name? can you post a pic? where are you located?

Well Shelly! I think thats awesome information about your stallion!! I'm glad Madmax had that information!! I didn't think you were looking into getting some fainting goats!!! LOL!!!!!! Your hubby would kill you!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Well Shelly! I think thats awesome information about your stallion!! I'm glad Madmax had that information!! I didn't think you were looking into getting some fainting goats!!! LOL!!!!!! Your hubby would kill you!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
But he so LUVS his goaties...he would probably like them more than the minis!!!
default_wink.png

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
But he so LUVS his goaties...he would probably like them more than the minis!!!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Early breeder of miniature horses and was from the south.

Joyce L

Latest posts

Back