Quantcast

Mini Hoofs?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

madmax

Reaction score
Mini Hoofs was one of the early miniature breeders, they have been out of business now for a number of years. Joe Beck ran the first Mt. Airy horse sales. His most wellknown stallion was Mini Hoofs Shadowfax.

shelly

Reaction score
Mini Hoofs was one of the early miniature breeders, they have been out of business now for a number of years. Joe Beck ran the first Mt. Airy horse sales. His most wellknown stallion was Mini Hoofs Shadowfax.
Good to know as one of my minis(my stallion-Joey) his dams grandsire is Mini Hoofs Red Raider and his dams granddam is Mini Hoofs Betty Ann! I'll have to do more research on that name and see what else I can come up with...thanks

madmax

Reaction score
Good to know as one of my minis(my stallion-Joey) his dams grandsire is Mini Hoofs Red Raider and his dams granddam is Mini Hoofs Betty Ann! I'll have to do more research on that name and see what else I can come up with...thanks

madmax

Reaction score
oops. hit the wrong button...

Shelly, for some info, Mini Hoofs Betty Ann is a daughter of Shadow Fax. I also have daughter, she is a favorite of mine.

shelly

Reaction score
oops. hit the wrong button...Shelly, for some info, Mini Hoofs Betty Ann is a daughter of Shadow Fax. I also have daughter, she is a favorite of mine.
Hey Madmax,

what is your mares name? can you post a pic? where are you located?

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
Well Shelly! I think thats awesome information about your stallion!! I'm glad Madmax had that information!! I didn't think you were looking into getting some fainting goats!!! LOL!!!!!! Your hubby would kill you!

shelly

Reaction score
Well Shelly! I think thats awesome information about your stallion!! I'm glad Madmax had that information!! I didn't think you were looking into getting some fainting goats!!! LOL!!!!!! Your hubby would kill you!
But he so LUVS his goaties...he would probably like them more than the minis!!!

madmax

Reaction score
But he so LUVS his goaties...he would probably like them more than the minis!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joyce

Reaction score
Early breeder of miniature horses and was from the south.

Joyce L

Latest posts