mini homes offered

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
This is always on my heart, and have offered CHances rescue my services, both as a veterinary technician, and an approved foster for lser. I am willing to take on some of these resuces, if they need a place. I am in Texas, but I would bet we could get them here if we needed to. I just wanted to post here, since I have not heard back as of yet from Chances. They were seeing if I need to re-do all the paperwork, since LSER has already been here to inspect, and approved me. Maybe something will come of this.

So, Please remember my heartfelt offer to these guys. I can handle about anything but dwarfism, since I do not know anything about them.

thanks,

Alicia in Texas

hi alicia

some of our board is at nationals so as soon as i hear back ill let you know! thank you for your offer to help the recent ones we took in but for now they are all ok staying here. Deb is going to foster one of the stallions for me as that has been my only problem is having so many boys on one farm. But we would love to have your help for future rescues!

Kay

OH what a wonderful offer!
cheekkiss.gif
I, for one, love it when people step up and want to help. We are working on this so that if the need presents it's self in your area you will be on the list of available resources, but like Kay said, right now people are out at nationals and it is a little more time delayed than normal.

And with your vet tech skills, your knowledge will definately be a huge asset
yes.gif

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Hi Alicia! Welcome to our group!

I got my "Boo-Berry" from Alicia in February. Blue is my tiny black yearling filly with blue eyes who my dwarf Dusty just loves! Thank you for offering to be a foster home, we sure need all the help we can get!

Stacy

Latest posts

Back