Mini farm in Limington, Maine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knows who has the mini farm in Rt. 11 in Limington Maine? I was traveling that area this weekend and happened to see it. They have some SWEET looking minis
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Hi Shelly, that would be us at Royal View. You are certainly welcome to stop in, we are under a little bit of renovation but if you are into minis Im sure we could talk all day! We have about 13 which isnt too bad, We have a wonderful new stallion Lots Of Funs Wonders Banjoman who is fablous (Thank you Michele and Lisa) and we have two little fillys that were born here this spring. Please stop in for a visit, I am very invovled with the Maine Miniature Horse Club and could also give you info on what ever activities we have going on. Looking forward to meeting you!!!
default_yes.gif

Thank you Royalview!!!
default_yes.gif
I would love to stop by sometime...you are about 1/2 hour from me. I saw two sorrel/chestnut pintos out front, they are gorgeous
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I only caught a glimps of the others out back but they looked nice too. I am looking forward to meeting you and more local mini owners soon. Shelly
default_saludando.gif

Hey Shelly the sorrel and white pinto has a full sister born this year that looks just like her. Im so gald tht you live close, it seems to me that Limington is in the boonies! Lets get together, PM me if you like and tell me about you and your minis! kath
default_biggrin.png

Hi Shelly,

If you stop by Kathy's you will get to see Belle our big and beautiful black & white pinto mare. She is 37". She is Makayla's pride & joy.
default_wub.png
She is there being bred to Banjo who is a very refined black & white stallion only 30". He is gorgeous with super nice movement. This is their 2nd go at it. Last time she didn't take. But not for lack of trying. Poor Banjo has really been up for the challenge.
default_rolleyes.gif

If you go over, can you do me a favor? Can you go in the bin in the grain room and get a candy cane for Belle? She needs at least a couple a day. Oh, and give her a kiss for us. She gives the best kisses.
default_yes.gif

Thanks!

Sue

LOL Sue, I can't help but post on that one!! Watch out Shelly - Belle is a smoozer
default_biggrin.png

and a little (lot) spoiled!! LOL

Shelly- if your ever in the Cumberland area stop by our place - we love visitors! www.victorypassstable.com

Kathy has some great minis and can keep you up to date on mini happenings! Its great you guys are so close!!
default_aktion033.gif

Julie

Julie,

And who spoiled Belle first? HMMM... I wonder who had her her first 10 years and spoiled her rotten? Let me guess, could it be YOU!!!

But Belle wouldn't expect anything otherwise. And she deserves it!
default_worshippy.gif

If you want to see who we are ALL in love with. Here are some pictures of Belle at the NBARH show last weekend in Liberty (1st B/W pinto mare shown). She got 3rd place out of 20+ horses.

http://perpetualphotos.ifp3.com/root/perpe...photo/main2.cfm

Shelly, we hope to meet you at either our MMHC or NBARH shows, but more importantly Linda's benefit show!!! Looking forward to it!

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue

ok I take a little responsiblity for the spoiling of Belle :love LOL Its hard not to spoil her! You and Makayla have are doing a great job continuing!!! Her pictures for Liberty came out awesome!

Julie

Belle, Belle, Belle. If only she knew how much we talk about her and how much we all love her.
default_wub.png
I bet she knows it. She always knows when we are in the barn talking about her!
default_rolleyes.gif

Makayla

Kathy ~ I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!
default_bye-sad.gif
This week feels like forever!

I am looking forward to meeting everyone soon...I am going to try and be at both the NbarH and Linda's show in August!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks everyone for such warm welcomes into the mini world
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Shelly. I thought I knew every one in Lebanon that had minis.LOL. I live in Lebanon too and have 4 minis that we have shown at NbarH for years. I would love to meet you and if you need any info for NbarH I would be glad to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shelly. I thought I knew every one in Lebanon that had minis.LOL. I live in Lebanon too and have 4 minis that we have shown at NbarH for years. I would love to meet you and if you need any info for NbarH I would be glad to help you.
Funnyfarmnorth,

I believe I have met you with Lois...I live on Lord Rd. and had the mare up to Katherine Karchers being bred to Teaspoon-Sahara!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Shelly,

Welcome, I've seen your posts on here but never noticed you were from Lebanon, ME.

We are in Windham just a mile or so off route 202. If your ever in the area stop by as well.

The Maine Miniature club has their summer show coming up on August 3rd at Cumberland Fair grounds. The club shows are fun and friendly. We draw exhibitors from Southern NH all the way to Northern and Eastern Maine. Show if is on the club website www.maineminiaturehorseclub.com. We'd love to have you bring a few to the show or even just stop in to visit. Many of our members and exhibitors are forum members on here.

Mark Cooper

Um well it is the Fairgrounds on Blanchard road in Cumberland. If you use Map Quest and put in 176 Blanchard Road Cumberland, ME it is the location of the pulling ring we show in.

Mark

Thanks Mark...if you bring a horse do you have to rent a stall or do some of you just hang out around your trailers?

Shelly,

Some tie to the trailers some of us use the tie stalls in the barns at the end of the ring. No charge for those for the day. Some like them some don't. They are about 8 x 8. If you bring an 8" panel you can use them as a box stall if you want. They usually have some bedding in them but it is not new.

Mark

Sounds great!

Can't wait to meet you and the minis!

You will get to meet a lot of great people there!

Mark

Latest posts

Back