Mini farm in Limington, Maine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Shelly,

We will be there with 3 or 4 of our minis. I would love to meet you. I will be one of the few guys there
default_smile.png
and probably the only one in his twenties. Just look for the guy looking stressed and dragging around a crazy red yearling colt
default_smile.png

Another Lebanon local will be coming along with us, Jane Colby. She's got minis too and and excellent resource for anything horse related.

See you there!

Matt

I am clear out here in Western Wyoming!

I don't know any of you. But this thread has been fun to read and I just wanted to say you all sound like a wonderful supportive fun showing group!! :)

Good luck to all of you!! :)

Susan O.

Horsehug,

Your more than welcome to come to the show. Might as well bring a trailer load. If you leave by Wed am you'll have plenty of time. Maybe we can get you a couple lobsters after the show!

I love north western WY.
default_saludando.gif
Never been to south west WY

Will you need directions???

Take I 80 east to I 90

Take I 90 east to I 95

Take I 95 north to Maine exit 53

Take left on route 100 north

4.5miles take right on to range road.

Follow sign to fairgrounds.

Easy enough right???
default_new_shocked.gif

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha!

Thanks so much, Mark :)

Actually I imagine those are really good directions! But I'm afraid I can't afford to come in either time or finances.

But I hope you all have a wonderful show. and am sure you will :)

Susan O.

Hey there,

I was wondering if you had any minis for sale? If so are you going to be around the farm tomorrow? Shelly

Latest posts

Back