mini express

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
I have been calling Mini express for a week and got no answer. Are they always that hard to get a hold off. I placed and order and wanted to see if she got it. Alice

I tried a few times to phone & never got an answer, but when I finally decided to leave a message, Diane called back very promptly. I do know how that is--no one can ever get me on the phone either; I'm home but outside--do check messages though & do call backs--so I assume it's the same with Diane.

My first bit order actually came a bit sooner than I had expected; if the second one is the same my bit should be here this Friday! :bgrin

She is probably easier to get a hold of if you email her. I purchased a harness from her at a show and had some fitting issues. She has been great to deal with and very prompt through emails, at least for me.

I have been very happy with the service and quality of the items.

:aktion033:

Diane has always been hard to get a hold of as long as I can remember.

I talked to her yesterday left her a message and she called me right back the next day this time.

She told me she was busy outside and to call her afterdark. You may want to try that.

I placed an order and heard back from her later that day about my order via email. Try emailing her.

I e-mailed her a few months ago and got a response right away.

I've always had great response from Diane, never a problem.

I know she moved to Florida last fall, I believe it was. Anyway, she has been busy with fencing, barns, house, etc. I am sure she will get back with you as quickly as possible.

Latest posts

Back