Mini Express

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue_C.

Reaction score
Both a friend and I have been trying for a few weeks, to contact Mini Express, (with some orders) and have been unsuccessful. I have e-mailed, faxed, and phoned.

It just occured to me, how stupid I am, to not think that they might be out of business as a result of Katrina.

Is it possible? If anyone knows if they are still in business, please, let me know.

Diane / Mini Express are still very much in business. She was a vendor at the AMHR Nationals and probably did not return home to PA before traveling on to Ft Worth for AMHA World show. She doesn't really have any one to man the home front while she is gone.

I will be shooting some catalogue photos for her while we are both at the AMHA show. If there is some message I can pass along, I'll be happy to.

Robin C

Both my mother and I placed orders with them and boy oh boy I'm not thrilled. Maybe because they had nationals on the brain but mother got her order and was missing her halter. Told before she placed order that FOR Sure it was in stock. She placed order that moment but when order came to her 3 weeks later..no halter. She is in Canada. I went to place a order about a week after her order and was told they were out of the California halter but would try to see what else they had. I emailed them several times telling them to go ahead and ship order without halter. Haven't heard anything...To me its just bad business..even if you take off for vacation or a trade show you should have someone taking care of business or at least be set up to check email from out of town..sigh...sorry but I won't be ordering from them again...
no.gif
no.gif

Well, even if she was, or is away, her e-mail, fax and phone, should still work, wouldn't ya think??? The e-mails come back as un-deliverable, her faxes are cancelled, and her phone number won't work. (There is a message telling me the number is temporarily indisposed.) We have been trying for weeks.

I want another half-cheek copper mouth french link bit, badly, and this is the only place I can find that sells them. AAARRRRGGGGG!!!!

This certainly isn't a complaint about any service I received from Mini Express, far from it. I love the product I formerly ordered from them, so much in fact...that I and a friend, want to order more.

I have not been happy with the service the past couple of times I ordered so I too will not be using them again.

Too many other places that give good service and are responsive that I can spend my money at.

I'm surprised to read about the complaints here as I've always had good luck ordering from Mini Express. If she did the R Nationals maybe she didn't go right home. She is a very nice person and I have met her at shows. I know she winters in FL and does that circuit in the wintertime and does her mail order from there too when she is down there.

I have been contacted by someone who will get my message through, so hopefully I will get my order in soon.

I have only delt with Mini Express a couple of times, but the service was great, if not exemplarity and the products exceeded even my expectations...so there are no other complaints from me.

Mini Express is one of my favorite miniature horse tack supply companies (followed by Star Lake Tack) because of the quality of items offered.

I bought from both of them at Nationals.

Andrea

We have been lucky that Both Diane (Mini Express) and Cathy ( Star Lake) are at several of the shows we go to. You know you have spent way to much when they all know you by your first name. I dont know what I would have done several times without them. I do know that Mini Express and Star Lake were going to Ft Worth straight from Tulsa. The can get in to set up earlier than the horses can come in so they were going to get a head start. I am sure things will settle down for awhile after the show.

I have bought from Diane (Mini Express) for years....and yes, she knows me by my first name too!
rolleyes.gif
She was at the AMHA Eastern Championship Show with her tack shop & I put a hefty dent in my pocketbook.
yes.gif

I can vouch that she is an extremely nice person, who is a proffesional & will bend over backwards to find what you want, or have it made if she doesn't have it. I have had nothing but wonderful service from her in all the years I've known her.
aktion033.gif

I also know that she was going straight to A national from R national. I have had great surface and like Karen there have been times when I needed something at a show and would run to Diane - get it - and say settle up later. Always no problem. In fact Diane was the person who told me I had won the raffle halter. I would never had checked the table at R nationals had it not been for her. Diane has always stood behind what she sells. Check with her after nationals and I am sure everything will work out ok. It is only a couple of days. And at the end of those couple of days it will still be the same day of the month.

Diane is a wonderful person. I have always been extremely happy with the tack I have bought from her.

Diane told me at the AMHR National Show that she was not going home from there as she will also be at the AMHA National Show as well. Perhaps she is tied up some where do to the hurricanes.

I have no doubt Diane is a nice person and stands behind her products, no complaints there but maybe she needs a helper that doesn't flake out on her customers when she's not available. But as I said it's too bad but I don't continue to deal with folks no matter how nice they are if I have repeated problems and I'm talking about 3 chances at least.

I bought a lovely set of harness, among other things, from ME, and was very pleased with the service. Everything arrived in great shaped and in good time.

And I will be hoping to relieve Diane of plenty of her tack when we get to the World Show next week!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I have a looooooong shopping list!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
And a big empty suitcase!

Just a question...I did go online and order 3 halters last week. Am I to assume I won't get them forseveral weeks?
new_shocked.gif
I'm down to one halter for 3 horses. I don't know where they are disappearing to but they are gone! I kinda need em.
ohmy.gif

I have only used Mini Express for my tack items, know Diane from the shows and can vouch that she goes above and beyond for her customers. She was kind enough to babysit our dwarf Connie while we were showing Mercy and Freedom at the same time and did not have an extra set of hands to hold her.

I also know that when she is on the road, it will be tough to get in touch with her but once she is home, she is usually in touch.

She is my favorite tack supplier!
wub.gif

Denise

Silversong Farm

I tried shopping online...and it took forever for her answer questions and to ship!

Then, when I shopped at Nationals....I LOVED shopping there..and she was soo great! I shopped so much during the week..she knew my first name!! LOL.

But, then I tried shopping online again when i got home..and same type of service- slow, slow, slow. I am not impressed with her online services at all. Although I adore her dearly. I think she needs some help with her business.

-Kris

Latest posts

Back