Mini Express?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
This is the third week in a row that I have tried reaching Mini Express about a harness I ordered, and have gotten no reply to phone message or email...I have purchased a harness from them before, that I was very happy with, hence the repeat order, but am worried about what is going on...any thoughts? Does anyone know Diane? From my experience, this is uncharacteristic, so hoping nothing has happened.
unsure.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I know Diane real well and this is NOT characteristic for her. I will try to get ahold of her and see if she is ok.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I know she was going to be away at a couple shows. Try leaving a message on both the PA and the Florida phone numbers. I last saw her at the Garden State sho a month ago and she said she was short on help. Good luck
rolleyes.gif

It's been several years, but Larry and I have had a friendly acquaintaceship with her in the past.....She runs things pretty much on her own. So, if she's trying to be at several shows, she may be hard to reach during that time. And as we all know, this is SHOW SEASON!

MA

And as we all know, this is SHOW SEASON!
That's why I'm anxious to get status on the harness I ordered!
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif

I just wish if she were going to be away that there were a message on her phone and email to that effect, I started to get really worried about her myself, with no replies in three consecutive weeks. From past experience, that is NOT the way she conducted business!
ohmy.gif

ClickMini said:
And as we all know, this is SHOW SEASON!
That's why I'm anxious to get status on the harness I ordered!
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif

I just wish if she were going to be away that there were a message on her phone and email to that effect, I started to get really worried about her myself, with no replies in three consecutive weeks. From past experience, that is NOT the way she conducted business!
ohmy.gif

422041[/snapback]

Diane was at fletcher NC last weekend then i think they went straight to julep cup in KY without goin home so im sure she ll be gettin back to you soon!

samantha

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad to hear that all is well, and will anxiously await contact from her and hopefully SOON I wll get that beautiful harness to put on Miss Ally! Ally's cart is arriving this week, now we just need that strapwork to put her to it! She is doing so awesome in her groundwork!!! :D :D

It's funny to see this post as I had ordered a couple halters back on the 26th and have not received them yet, but after a couple left messages she did leave one for me. This is my first order with her and was hoping this was just a fluke.

Update: I got a message from Diane this morning. They were gone to two shows, so all is well and she is getting status on my harness for me from the harness maker. They are very nice harnesses, so definitely worth the wait!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back