• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Donkeys for Sale in Texas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any donkeys ( mini ) for sale in Dallas/ Ft. Worth, Texas area? I not that close to getting one, we probably won't. But as most of you know, we are battling with some meaness in the pasture and are mildly considering to purchase a companion. I personally would prefer a gelding. I don't care about bloodlines or registration, just that it is a healthy, well-mannered,and mature gelding. I would prefer for it to be at least over maturity. What do you think? My gelding ( most likely proud-cut ) is 1 and 1/2 . Should I get the same age, younger, or older? I would also profer if he could lead correctly!
default_smile.png
As I said before, we are very far from getting one ( but I can't wait to find out the answer! ).

Donkeylover110

There are a lot of donkey breeders out there. A good place to look is gotdonkeys.com. You can check just about any of the horse sites and do a search for donkeys too.

horseclicks.com

dreamhorse.com

I am a newbie with the donkeys, just acquired a herd in Aug. 08. But if this was a horse, I would say an older mare. If he was proud cut, so maybe an older Jenny that could put him in his place. Might would want to check into a lease thing, to see if it worked out b4 commiting.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back