Mini Auctions or sales

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stenhse

Reaction score
If anyone knows of any upcoming mini horse sales or auctions, I would love to have the information emailed to me so I can post it on my calendar page. E'mail is [email protected]
rolleyes.gif

Thanks in advance

[SIZE=14pt]There usually is one in My Airy in march but I dont know of any others coming up.[/SIZE]

Lyn

There is one at the Ft. Worth Stock Show January 28, 2006.

mvc-037f.jpg
these 2

red/white fillies ( placed 4th and 5th at the world show) will be in the ft. worth

sale. this is not a very good picture but all i have at this time. plus we will have

2 black and white fillies in the sale. it's usually a good sale with lots of nice offerings.

[SIZE=14pt]The Mount Airy Miniature Horse sale dates for 2006 are:[/SIZE]

March 24 &25

July 14 & 15

October 21 & 22

bumping this up. How bout anything going on in the Ohio/WV/PA area?sales and events/shows?

There are 2 coming up in Oklahoma in May. The first one is in Chickasha, OK May 6th and the second is in Guthrie, OK May 27th.

Mary

There is going to be a mini and pony sell in New Holland, Pa. Sat. April 29, 2006.

There is going to be a mini and pony sale in New Holland, Pa. Sat. April 29, 2006. Registered minis will sell 1st. then the ponies. Tack at 9AM and horses start at 10 Am.

Chupps Miniature Horse Sale is - Shippsawanna In - April 28,2006. There are lots of good horses consigned from all over the country.

[SIZE=18pt]There is an all Mini sale in Greencastle PA on May 13th I believe it starts at 9AM, Also just a reminder of the New Holland PA sale April 29th beginning at 9AM[/SIZE]

Back