MILK! MILK! MILK! MILK! MILK! MILK! MILK!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Holly! Don't stop now!!
laugh.gif

[SIZE=14pt] I knew it.....I just knew it.....nana nana nana na[/SIZE] OLD saying in Iowa,,,,"If you build it"(be it picket fences, barn pens, or candles)......the milk will come(err or they will come,,,I get the 2 confused
laugh.gif
)......keep on building.....the fetus is responding to the love.
biggrin.gif

I knew Holly would send you some good news! Now fess up.....you started humming those Dolly tunes to Holly
yes.gif

I am so happy for you....have a great weekend!!!!
saludando.gif
aktion033.gif

Thank you all soooo much for this support. I have been under there again with a flashlight and mirror tonite. Jerry says "not a very purdy site".....LOL.....

Holly is out all day long in the big barnyard which is a "dry area" so she also has access to the shade and cool of the new "empty" barn. Due to this heat, she loves to lay in the dirt and roll like a pig, thus her boobies are NASTY and dirty and need to be washed up daily. She gets those big old dirt balls under there and Fetus don't want that!

Not to worry! I'm not milking her or pulling on them! Nooooooo just trying to clean them up real gentle like and in between them ya know what I mean?

Ok now that you guys brought it up, book # 4 is at the pubishers

"Little Horse on the Heartland"

nope, not about a foaly sorry! But Fetus I am sure will inspire #5 !!!!!!

Good Luck Marty, with mom and Fetus. I am sure somewhere I have missed why you call her fetus, LOL. Noticed I used the term her, I am sending healthy mom, fetus, and filly waves to you straight from Texas.

runamuk said:
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
  HEY MARTY........GOT MILK?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

442212[/snapback]

That was the EXACT SAME THING I was gonna say, went down to hit add reply and seen it!!

-Gage-

Dear Marty

Remember you must share the baby with Holly!!! Now don't forget. And my Dear Holly please share the baby with your mommy. She loves you and that baby so much already that it hurts. Just re-read the old post. And we love all three of you and Knick that good looking stud. FLFlyingW

Hi Marty

I agree with the others. We have one mare, she will sit on you if you even try to sneak a look under her. And Oh my how nasty she gets if you try to reach under.

Now when she has her baby there, she will hike the leg for it to nurse. But just no human looking allowed. She will fight you to the death on that one. And look you right in the eye, like I said no.

She is also one, who foals with no problems. But somehow she won't let me be a part of the birth. She will make her changes in no time. Shows no signs and foals. Even had a Vet look at her, oh he said it was another month. Nope she foaled 2 days later. Just fine.

So don't take you eye's off Holly, your close.. I can't wait to read she has a baby and it is??

Best Wishes

Vicky

Marty, if you don't have it already, The Complete Foaling Manual by Theresa Jones is not only a great way to pass the time while you wait, but a great resource in plain English with lots of helpful pictures. It's been my foaling time Bible for years.

Maiden mares esp often don't like being messed with by anyone but baby - and even that could take a few tries, but most of them catch on quickly. Waiting for news........
yes.gif

Jan

Holly is out all day long in the big barnyard which is a "dry area" so she also has access to the shade and cool of the new "empty" barn. Due to this heat, she loves to lay in the dirt and roll like a pig,
Marty..that rolling is a sign she is getting "ready" and helping position the baby!!!
laugh.gif

OK Marty, I do have to say, that I just came home from working a night shift, and have scowl lines on me from worrying about all kinds of things lately, but this post has put a smile on my face, and a mouthful of coffee on my monitor, LOL.

I hope you have oxygen handy for the birth...cause I think you are going to faint with excitement when you actually see the foal!!
biggrin.gif

Hoping for a quick, easy delivery, and a gorgeous foal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Marty - this is great news! I really think Holly will have her beautiful babe the last week of August for you!!
aktion033.gif
smile.gif

Good luck Marty - getting close now!!!!!

Barbie

WOW!!!!! SOOO VERY KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still saying August 15th,...HEE HEEE!!
wink.gif

GO HOLLY GOO!!!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

*wonders if we could see the firworks from here!!!* LOL
biggrin.gif

Marty when the foal arrives we will probably here you here in Michigan shouting the news from the mountain. Keep us all posted.

Marty--just wanted you to know that I just got in from cleaning stalls and pastures AGAIn, and hpooed in the shower, got out and was thinking about FETUS...all I can say for this post is YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO...she has MILKKKKKKKKKKKK!
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif
Not only will Michigan be hearing the mountains roar,when Fetus arrives, but the great northwoods of Wisconsin will as well...and it will probably chase all the bear out! Corinne

no fetus until patches foals hehehe. dang shes had milk for 6 weeks now!!! this mare is making me crazy

but seriously im so happy for you and keep praying you have a textbook delivery

Latest posts

Back