Mike Rosauer is coming to North Carolina ~~ Clinic on June 9, 2012

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECMHC

Reaction score
The East Coast Miniature Horse Club announces a Halter/Conformation Clinic with Mike Rosauer of Stars Miniatures, Spurger, TX.

Please join us ... Saturday, June 9, 2012 at the Piedmont Saddle Club, 8001 Leabourne Rd, Colfax, NC.

We are excited about this opportunity and invite all to join us !

There will be several vendors on site, a Silent Auction and the opportunity to network with fellow Miniature Horse owners. Bring your own farm information and sales flyers too !

More details ... TBA.... soon.... on the club website www.ecmhc.com.

Save the date !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All details are now posted on the club website www.ecmhc.com. Click on Upcoming Events. Also check out the Club Calendar on the website for more exciting events.

You don't have to be a club member to attend, but we would love to have you and memberships are always accepted.

I am too far away to attend - but if you are ANYWHERE close, I would highly recommend going! Attended a Mike Rosauer clinic in SD last year and it was hands down the best clinic I've ever gone to - big horse or small. Excellent, excellent clinician, and just overall a great person who really is interested in seeing others succeed! (and no, I don't have any horses from them, or any horses in training with them - just was really impressed at the clinic).

I too would say GO TO THIS CLINIC. I went to one in Florida this year and last year when I was still living in MN, went to one he had in South Dakota. It was well worth it both times!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the endorsements !

Looks like it's going to be a great clinic, thanks to those of you who have signed up. There are still plenty of spaces available....Mike and Allison are planning a productive, fun day for us all.

See the website www.ecmhc.com for all details and to sign up.

Thanks to all who have signed up and paid for the Clinic .... Registrations still accepted.

Details on the club website www.ecmhc.com. Click on the link for Upcoming Events. Or just send an email to [email protected] and let us know you're coming ! Pay via the paypal link on the website or send a check to our treasurer, Dan Mershon.

Mike and Allison are excited about bringing their expertise to NC and we are looking forward to another great ECMHC event !!!

We have ordered beautiful NC weather for Mike, Allison and our participants..... We are excited about another productive day with horses and friends !

If you would like to sign up, there is still time, email [email protected]... also let him know if you need stalls (bring your own shavings) and RV hookups.

Lunch is available for purchase from The Hot Dog Guy

Vendors on site (tack, pottery, tote bags of all kinds, embroidery and furniture)

Silent Auction (donations still accepted, if you're cleaning out your tack rooms/closets, anything is welcome).

Hope to see you there !

Will see everyone there ! Gonna be a fun time and lots of usefully information from Mike. . .always something new to learn. Still time for you to sign up and come join us.

What a GREAT day we all had !!! Thank you so much to Mike for coming to share his expertise....his humor....and kindness !! Thanks to our participants from all over NC, VA, SC (and Mike reminded us he's originally from Iowa) .... It really was a wonderful experience.

We most appreciated his perspective on evaluating your horse for whatever job they will be doing, his, believe it or not, minimalist approach to showing and .. perhaps most important.... HAPPY HORSES.

We are building a strong base of knowledge with our experiences so far this year and invite you all to come to our next Membership Meeting/Farm Tour/Seminar at Cutter Cap Family Farm and Burgin Equine Rehab in Marion, NC. Dr. Lynn Burgin is a Certified Equine Chiropractor and will continue our education on the care of our horses. All are welcome, club members will receive special opportunities at this meeting. Come join us !

WOW !! is not enough to describe Mikes' clinic. Great weather, great turnout, good food and wow Mike was fantastic !! I have learned so much !! I think everyone left with lots of useful notes and pointers. The best $$ I have spent in a long time and I highly recommend anyone going if you have an opportunity. ECMHC members and friends. . .this was a great clinic !!

Ditto Kaprikorn (Sheryl
default_smile.png
) !!!

Forgot to say... Thanks also to Mike for his generous donation of Stars' awesome neck wrap system to the Silent Auction and congrats and thanks to the lucky winning bidder !!

Also ... The meeting at the Burgins is Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 11:00 am.

Back