Mid-America consignment pony sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
I'm just curious how the sale went, if the ponies & Minis sold well? Does anyone have the prices, especially Lot 14? I thought she was a real cute pony & have wondered what she sold for.

Lot 14 went for $125. Hubby attended and wrote some of the prices down. I'll try and get what I have posted soon, and there were some other forum members there as well..... I thought that for the most part they went pretty cheap. There were some really nice horses there, especially the Shetlands.

I have 95% Of the prices.....If there are any lots numbers you want.... I have $150 on lot #14

I can say for sure it was a buyers sale, I felt sorry for the sellers, sad to see them bringing the prices they did....some very nice horses, and some so-so horses.

I was very tempted, but I was a good girl and only bought a Harness and a cart....
default_smile.png

Oops, how about Lot 114?

I left a 1 off the number! :DOH! I have no idea which one was #14 but now will have to go & see what $125-$150 could have bought.

Well lot 114 was one of the ones I missed.....Sorry....maybe someone else caught it.

Anybody get what Lot 48 brought?

One of the factors in the low prices could have been due to the fact that a lot of the horses were advertised as being sold with registration applications. I know this would deter me a bit because while everything should work out, it would be very frustrating to buy horse an then find some sort of unexpected hassle when trying to get it registered.

Anybody get what Lot 48 brought?
One of the factors in the low prices could have been due to the fact that a lot of the horses were advertised as being sold with registration applications. I know this would deter me a bit because while everything should work out, it would be very frustrating to buy horse an then find some sort of unexpected hassle when trying to get it registered.

Yes I have to agree, I don't like buying on application either. Lot number 48 brought $525

There where several I would have loved to buy, but I am trying to reduce, so I had to keep reminding myself of that!

Latest posts

Back