Michelle Halverson's in River Falls, Wisconsin, free clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue S

Reaction score
Does anyone here know how to get to her place? We can get to Park Falls. I wrote to get some info but haven't heard anything, tomorrow is the clinic. I think it will be very interesting and it would be good info for us being that were new to minis, We've only had minis for about a year and half.

Here is her website, which has her address on the front page. You can go on mapquest and map it out from your address. Lots-A-Fun Miniature Horses

Michelle and the others that will be doing the clinic are all very experienced and you will learn a lot plus meet a lot of other very nice mini people.

We would have liked to attend but I have several driving horses I really want to work with tomorrow. My arena finally has fairly dry decent footing, it is supposed to be nice out tomorrow and I need to take advantage of the weather, this time of year the weather can turn at a moments notice and we could get a foot of snow or several inches of rain which isn't fun to be out working horses in..

Having said that.....if the weather turns out crappy, I'll probably be at the clinic and will see you there
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, but I can't go, have been sick for 3 days, I wanted so much to be there and learn. It must be very interesting, One of her stallions Lot-sa-fun Fiesta Kaleidoscope is the sire to my stallion.

Latest posts

Back