MICHAEL'S NOELLE another mountain bred girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Well here is Michael's Noelle such as she is just to give you an idea of how she is growing up. She is half sister to Brite Star and full sister to Timmy. I just shaved her and yuk. Mane all sunbleached out too yuk.

Have no clue why she's stretching; I didn't tell her to do that but I was lucky to get her to hold

still for half a second

Noellestretched.png

Here we are moved a few feet forward and ended up half way in a little ditchy area where now she is not on level ground and still crabbin about having to stand there and get clipped today:DOH!

NoelleJuneA.png

And it would kill her to smile and say cheese

NoelleheadJune.jpg

But she is really a classy little thing when I don't have the camera on her! Drat!

So much for my photo capibilites!

Thanks for looking.

Aww there she is!!! Man they are so much alike. You lucky girl! I really want to have a mare someday that is black with socks. That is my ultimate.

I remember how fun it was when we had the two fillies together. They keep each other occupied and are so fun to watch....

Anymore coming this year?

Of course they don't hold still and look nice when the camera's out!!!

I'd love to come to see them in person and take some photos while you foofed 'em all up.

i just hate having to "do it all" in order to get decent pics of my own horses...too much!

By the time they are clean/clipped/groomed and wearing their nice halter, we are ALL overdone!

Haha.

A beautiful young lady, Marty....!!!

Liz

Very nice filly Marty ..she has a very nice natural coat on her, if i didnt know better i could swear you sprayed a little PEPI on her
default_wink.png

You have had your cameria out allot lately, why have you taken any photos of that new horse in your barn ?

She's very pretty Marty! I love the third picture. Looks classy!

Well Liz I would be honored if you would come for a visit someday, but you would have to bring Colton for me to play with!

Crabs, they are incredible to look at they are so much alike. I never know which one I am talking to if they are not looking at me from the front. They even both have the same butt spot on opposite sides of their butts. Brite Star has a perfect stripe down her face and Noelle's is solid is pretty much the only difference in matching. I just don't know what I am going to do with them! I'll probably sell one and hang on to one, not sure at the moment but I do hate to split them up so I really just don't know. If I drove I'd have a great matched set for sure but I don't see me being a cart anytime soon so its all up in the air.

And nobody was bred last year so no foals for 08. I'm breeding a couple now though.

Leanna as I said I am not much on announcements and there has more than one newer horse in my barn since last year that nobody has seen. Just not my style sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colton would be glad to visit, and he'd probably keep you dying with laughter with his crazy antics (ask Crabby about his entertainment "show" at the last horse show).

A few weeks ago, he told me "you need bed rest."

I WAS sick, and quite tired....it's just funny to hear such things out of a four-year-old's mouth!

So if I come, I will bring my camera. My name IS Liz M. but I'm not THAT Liz M! (the photog). I do ok if I don't have to do alllll the grooming and picture taking!

Have to get to the East coast before my parents move West again!

;)

Liz

Maybe Liz would let me hop in the back of her truck on her way east -- or perhaps Leia could join us and your little girls could become a driving pair (I know...too young, darn!) Throw in a couple of rabby Chickens and we'd have a moving party!

Eventually, however, they'd be a GREAT driving pair -- I bet they both move beautifully, and wouldn't they look sharp!

I love each and every one of your foals so far -- that stallion knows how to sire them!

Aw Susanne definately grab Leia and jump on Lizzie's truck but you don't have to ride in the back when you can sit on Crab's lap!

Yea Nicky does one heck of a nice job on those babies. Gotta love that boy. He is much nicer in person too than my pics. Not too shabby for a nobody backyard pet horsey with no show credentials and a redneck all in one! See, there is hope!

Aww Marty, she doesnt look that bad!

Shes gorgous!

Yes Susanne we will talk politics all the way! And bring some crabby kids and chihuahuas and if Martin is there, some actual crabs!!!

We will bring some mochas and stories and chocolate!!!!

Marty,,,, how do you feel about public nudity... oh well ( Colton! ) we'll discuss when we get there! HeeHee!

She's real pretty Marty, nice pictures of a nice girl!

Wait, wait!!!! We need to stop for Shari and her canvas and paint !!!!!

Does anyone remember our L'il Beginnings road trip from a few years back? We can do it again -- Summer 08 Party with Marty!!!

We may need to get a trailer for everyone, Liz...

Latest posts

Back