Michael's Noelle, and friends

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't ever get anyone to pose; if I did, it would be a miracle. Dang it.

Here's my Noelle just messing around this morning.

I'm so insanely obcessed with this girl. We share a connection that I simply cannot describe.

She's got the best personality, it's just like Michael's! She's so funny, quite the comedian,

and so loving to a fault. She always wants a hug and hangs with me and follows me everywhere.

She wears pink for Michael. Pink and black are his favorite combinations. He had pink and black on everything so she does too. Gosh, look at those legs!

AUG14PICSa.jpg

And here is Noelle's counter part who still remains nameless......what am I going to do?

I just can't seem to come up with a permanent name. So she still is "Whatshername" in the barn.

These two are always together.

Aug14b.jpg

And here is Whatshername after the cat. This girl is full of fire and spunk and is always busy.

Below is Silver Belle and Angel at the pool awaiting the Big Kahuna to come surfing

in on the next tidal wave

Aug14c.jpg

Thank you for looking!

:saludando: :saludando: :saludando:

Cute pintos/matching markings.

default_smile.png

Liz

They are dolls and wonderful little angels. Glad you are having fun with them!!!!!

LOVE those 2 ladies! Legs for sure! That hiney pic is equusite material!!!

Well I think Michael approves of your little girls! I bet he is watching and laughing at their antics, as well as those of Amy! You have quite a bevy of beautiful new creatures to make your days a little brighter, they are sure beauties, Marty!

And..ahem...I am betting that Noelle is, NOT FOR SALE. ;)

You're right Amy. I've had a couple of offers on Noelle for a matched set.

Noelle ain't going nowhere as long as I can avoid it.

Somethings in life really have no price tag.

Edited to add: I think weaning is going to be really easy! I'm weaning them together.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: Michael's Noelle is just amazing
default_wub.png
: . I can see why you've had strong offer's on Whatshername & Noelle. I just love thier markings, I'ld say Nick does very good
default_yes.gif
: . Angel & Silver Belle look really cut with thier pool! :bgrin Do you have any that lay in the water? If I was a horse I'ld want to be in your barn Marty, just looks like so much fun :lol: .

Ashley

Beautiful girls! And the patooty pic is hilarious!! Twin butts! :bgrin Thanks for sharing them with us.
default_wub.png
:

Oh Marty I wish I was one of yur horses. Thay are so loved and cared for. But don't tell Shadow and Shammy or they'll catch the next train LOL

Maxine

PS> I love the pink too!

Back