Michael's Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think any of us will forget reading that post on here...

Know that you and your family continue to be in my thoughts.

And I am soo glad to see you posting regularly on here again!!! I don't think I'm the only one that missed your posts and sagas!!
default_biggrin.png

There is one of your posts that stands out for me....before Michael was murdered.....about the 'white things'....I have NEVER been soo freaked out as I was after reading that post!! LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
(freaks me out just remembering it!!!!!)

Take comfort in all the memories.....I am going through a very rough time right now, and I know it will be all the good memories that get me through it.....

((((hugs))))

~kathryn

I hope you can have a good amount of pleasant memories

today and always of Michael, It's a loss i'm sure you never get over

but you have turned your grief into so many positive things

Michael i'm sure is so proud of you.

It was such a sad time for the forum as well and we share your pain on this anniversary of Michaels passing. (((HUGS)))) to you and your family

Marty, I laid in bed last night thinking about today and you and your family and your son. No words can replace that empty feeling and the hole in your heart. All I can give you is a small prayer for comfort but even that does not seem to be enough.

Marty, My heart goes out to you today as it did the day I read your post 4 years ago.

Although we have never met, I must tell you that I think about you and your son often.

Your son was an incredible person that has touched so many people.

I felt like I knew him from your stories you shared with us. I thank you for that.

I will never forget him , and please know you are loved by a lot of people on this forum.

Thinking and praying for you and your family Marty. My petsitters son also left this world way too early on this same day...he was 5 years younger than Michael. Hugs.

Always hold you and your family close to my heart, esp on this day of the year.

Hugs Marty to you and yours.....

Amy I still have that poem in my night table.

Debby, thanks for that poem. I copied it off.

Jody, the tree you sent thrives and gets white lights at Christmas and decorations.

Its been a long hard road and time doesn't seem to heal a thing, but we are moving forward. We continue to go through a lot of changes in our lives, hopefully for the better.

If I learned anything it is not to let hatered and the want for justice to take over and control my life. That animal will get his someday somehow on his own merit and he cannot drain me anymore. I learned not to "sweat the small stuff" anymore either. Things like getting a flat tire, having someone shove in front of me in the grocery store line, backing over my mail box with the truck again, or pety-anny bickering are not worth getting upset about. I always tell Dan we can't be so self-centered all the time. Everything is not about you or me and what we want. If you want something good to come out of this big ole world of ours, you have to give something of yourself in a possitive way. Volunteer a little time to help a cause you love, help someone with a difficult task, send a cheery note to someone just because. Life is too short to waste on the bad stuff. That's what My Archangel would say. Thank you all for your support.
default_wub.png
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

i dont know who Michael is or what happened, but i hope you feel better soon. my advice- go sit in the middle of your pasture and love on your minis, horses(minis especially) can make anything feel better
wub.gif
at least for a little while
yes.gif

Marty I just have to say again you truly are an inspiration to me!

Hi Marty. I've been thinking about you and Michael, and Jerry and Dan all week.

The loss of Michael will always be remembered by your forum family as one of those moments that we know exactly where we were when we heard the news, and how we felt at the time. I was at the show in Ashland and was so happy to meet a couple of forum friends, Kay and Fran!! We hardly got past hello when Kay told me the shocking news....

I join all the others in rallying around you and your family at this time. You have been an inspiration to us in more ways than you'll ever know. I hope the love we have for you and your family will bring you some measure of comfort.

<<<HUGS>>> to you, my Friend.

I just cant believe it has been 4 years already. It sure seems like only yesterday, I got on lil Beginnings early in the morning..and there was your post. There are no words to say to you, other then give you a big ((((HUG)))) and I so wish you didnt have to go thru the terrible pain you are feeling, but without the pain there wouldnt of been all the love you also feel.

Others have said things much better than I can so I will just send you my thoughts and best wishes. x

Oh Marty, I am just at a loss for words, except to tell you that I am sending HUGE HUGS to you and your family, and know that you all miss Michael horribly.

Oh Marty, Jerry and Dan

Hey, You sure have been on my mind. I just can't believe it has been 4 years.

I know as the rest, I will never forget the moment I read your post. Or all the

heart breaking moments for you and your family following the weeks after.

I know its Michael who has help you continue on, in his memory. I know he is

in Heaven and he is watching over you. When you feel that breeze of air blow

over you, its Michael reaching down to you. I know God has been really with you,

and watching over each of you and there for you to lean on him. I know Michael is

up there, playing all kinds of jokes in Heaven. I know he will always be part of you.

I have not been on the forum for a while, I sure have missed it. I have so missed you Marty. I miss reading all your post's. I miss our Dan too. Tell him hay for me.

Miss Ya my friend.

Vicky

Latest posts

Back