* Michael * Two years ago today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty,

I've been thinking of you guys all day. Hugs to you all. You have been there for me and I want to return the favor.

Christy

Marty, it's hard to imagine that it has been two years. I know in my experience it just doesn't seem right that times keeps on going when you lose someone precious to you. The world should come to a standstill out of respect for your loss, but that's not the reality of it. Life keeps on for the rest of us and we learn to cope for better or worse. Thinking of you and your family today especially, {{hugs}}.

Jan

Oh Marty

Dan and Jerry

I still can't believe he is gone, and really can't believe its been 2 years today. Wow, so

heart breaking. Still so heart breaking, I feel your sadness, and your pain. I know we have

spent many of times together on the phone and crying.

I only know Michael is watching over you all, he still loves you so much, and nothing will

ever change that, nothing. He will always love you, and be in your hearts. And I do know

one day, you will all be there with him. What a reuion it will be. In the mean time

we are still here and will always be here for you. We all love you guys, and you mean

so much to me.

The poem, wow, so heart breaking, its like re-living that day all over again, and I know

you all do every day. It was so hard to read, and so heart breaking.

We all miss you Michael, and will always have a special place in our hearts for you. And

one day, we will see you again or get to meet you for the first time.

Hugs and prayers to help you

Vicky

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I am thinking of you all.

Valerie

Marty

Know the love that we all have for your family... May we all be a comfort to you, Jerry and Dan thru these

days. Know we LOVE our MARTY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty, Jerry and Dan..

I know I have been in my own little world worrying how we are going to make it, but I did think of all of you today. I even had a candle lit for Michael, as I have ever since his tragic accident..I know You really don't know me, but you have posted on my posts.. This forum is a big family and we are always here for you and your family.. We might not be able to take away the pain, but we are here for you when you need an eye(shoulder to cry on) We will now and for always
default_wub.png
Even though We have never met, I feel like we have threw all of your posts.. Just want to sent some extra hugs and love on today, as today and everyday on this date will be hard.. So sending love to you and your family from PA.
default_wub.png
Love ya Marty,Jerry and Dan!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_pray.gif
Sending prayers your way..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I didn't get on here earlier to send my ((((HUGS)))) and let you know you have been in my thoughts and prayers for the past few days. I knew this date was coming up and I lit a candle for all of you. That is a beautiful poem you posted. Michael is still with you, he will always be close by your side.

Marty,

I'm so sorry for your pain. I can't imagine what you're feeling. I'm sure the hurting never stops. The poem was beautiful and the videos were as well. We all pray for you and your family. We're here for you. You're such a wonderful person and we appreciate you very much. You bring so much laughter to our hearts; give great advice; have mega-talents; and such a great mom!
default_yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

It is hard to believe it's been two years now! My heart goes out to you and yours, and I dont think the pain ever goes away- It may lessen some in dozens of years, but it will never go....

Marty, I DO remember when you wrote and posted that because I read it here at work and was bawling my eyes out at my desk! Hang tough girl, you are an amazing woman, that is all I can say, and hope that we can meet in person some day.

Oh, Marty. I can hardly believe it's two years already. I heard the news from KayKay and Fran at the Ashland show. I had just met them five minutes earlier and it ws just about the first thing we talked about. I couldn't believe it then, and I still can't hardly believe it. The poem you posted is absolutely beautiful, while heartwrenching at the same time.

I join with all your other friends and family on here and offer you my love and heartfelt support. Big warm hugs to you, Jerry and Dan.

To Michael, Dan, Jerry, Marty and Friends

Michael is truly a lucky son to have such a kind caring family. Marty thank you for sharing all your love that you have for your son and to help us remember the good times you had with him and the love he has for you and everyone.

I now feel at peace. Donna

Latest posts

Back