Mice repellant? Please read.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foster Woods Miniatures

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I've been curious and wondering if anyone else has tried this out
default_smile.png

We have these mice repelling "noise makers", that give off a buzzing sound in our house that work GREAT!

Anyway, I was wondering if these would be "safe" to put in a horse barn (to keep mice out of the hay) since horses have more sensitive hearing than we do.

Thanks!

I use electronic mouse repellers in our home and they do work. I have one in my tack room and that also works but my barn is too big for them to work properly especially with my loft area so I haven't tried them there. But I keep all my feed in my tack room and haven't had any problems with mice since I started using the electronic pest repellers. I have never had mice bother my hay.

You can call the companies or email them the question but my understanding is that they only bother animals such as gerbils, hamsters, etc.

I find this quite interesting....do these electronic mouse repellents (I always assumed they wouldn't work at all) bother cats and dogs? Also what is the price range on these (of course it will be different- more- here)

Latest posts

Back