MHW

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
Hi there, The past few months I haven't recieved my MHW magazine. I contacted the office and they sent them out right away. I just want to contact them right away if it has come out and I've missed it again.

Just hate it, I look forward to it so much
default_wub.png

So has anyone got the lastest issue yet?

Thanks!

Joy

I got my latest one Friday. Great cover. Edit to add: its the Feb/March issue, I got it Feb 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not recently. Sounds like it may have just come out.

Still waiting on Journal from Nationals.
default_sad.png

Thanks guys, I'll call them again if I don't get it by next Friday
default_smile.png

Hate MHW withdrawls LOL!

Joy

Which one are you guys getting now? I still haven't gotten my December one.

by late January I contacted AMHA to say we'd never received the december issue. First time I can think of it never showed up. They mailed me a new replacement one right away and we've still never seen the other show up yet.

We have not gotten anything new other than that for December.......... hope we don't have the same problem again this time.

Yep, just got mine the end of last week too.

What mini horse mags are out there? I have seen a journal but not the one you are talking about.

I know several people still waiting for dec issue , mind you they are in the UK

I got mine today. It was the Feb./March one. I was a little late on the fees this yes so I ws not expecting the Dec./Jan. one.

What mini horse mags are out there? I have seen a journal but not the one you are talking about.

The MHW ( Miniature Horse World ) is the AMHA version on the Jounal.

Mine came today. A little thinner than usual, but maybe it went on a weight reduction resolution

Miniature Horse World (MHW) is the bi-monthly AMHA publication. If you are an AMHA member it comes with your membership, like the Journal does for AMHR. I prefer the MHW to the Journal, lots of good articles and info. Just my preference
default_wink.png

Joy

PS I was sent the December MHW but its the new one Jan-Feb or is it Feb -Mar?? Anyhow that's the one everyone has recieved last week. The one I should be getting hopefully
default_yes.gif

Joy

Latest posts

Back