MHCO Show July 19

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt as usual your pictures are worth a thousand words. When you do up my disc -- can you please include the little girl on the last picture?? THanks for sharing the pics with us all . Did you get a good one of ET??

Cheryl -- Frannie has a new talent -- she is going into telling kids stories-- she told the little girl & another little girl how you get to the show from another country.

FIRST -- you have to cross the Detroit river- (I always thought it was the St Clair ) and to do that -- Walt had to swim with Frannie on his back & tow the truck with his teeth-- and he got a fish in his shoe & Frannie was the hero that got it out -- and they had to leave soon so that he didn't have to do it all in the dark NOW there is a good story if I ever heard one.

No wonder they don't leave the country often when it is so much WORK for Walt. LOL

LOL -- we had a fun day for sure.
Well, well. Frannie has a new talent. That's quite the story for sure. lol Frannie, maybe you should get into writing children's books about your travels to foreign lands.
default_yes.gif

It was so nice to meet you Fran and Walt of course too
default_biggrin.png
I didn't know about the swimming of the river though
default_biggrin.png
I had a great time with my horses but I went for a little nap when the driving classes were on (I had camped on site) and fell asleep so I missed the liberty class entirely lol. I understand the last horse was in the ring at 11:30? So it was a very hot, long day. My friends took photos so when I get them on photobucket I will post them. Hope to see you again.

Yvonne

It was so great to finally meet you and Walt! We have been talking so long via email that I felt like I already knew you but it sure is good to be able to put a face to the emails
default_biggrin.png
We had a really good show yesterday too with all our horses and all my client's horses taking ribbons in every class! There was a great turnout too with I believe the largest number of horses at our show so far! I am especially proud of our Jessie taking firsts across the board with all 3 judges in Owned, Bred and Shown and my adopted show kid Mack taking a first and 2 fourths in showmanship - he is such an AWESOME kid!!! Liberty was well worth hanging around to almost midnight for! My Dream, with Mack's assistance, took that other first away from John
default_biggrin.png
and followed with a second. I was lucky enough that my sister took Mickey home early to bath and bed - she sure was a grungy little thing by the end of that hot and sticky day. Mack and I made our way to her place arriving around 12:30 but Mack was asleep in the truck by the time we pulled out of Katherine's driveway!

I am glad you found your keys and got home last night yourself Judy!
default_biggrin.png

A BIG congratulations to Desi who did indeed, once again and deservingly so, pull off HIGH POINT YOUTH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheryl -- Frannie has a new talent -- she is going into telling kids stories-- she told the little girl & another little girl how you get to the show from another country.

FIRST -- you have to cross the Detroit river- (I always thought it was the St Clair ) and to do that -- Walt had to swim with Frannie on his back & tow the truck with his teeth-- and he got a fish in his shoe & Frannie was the hero that got it out -- and they had to leave soon so that he didn't have to do it all in the dark NOW there is a good story if I ever heard one.

No wonder they don't leave the country often when it is so much WORK for Walt. LOL
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
That's too funny!!! I can just hear Frannie telling that story!!! What a riot!

I can see up to picture number 214, but nothing after that. Is it working for everyone else?

We left after halter classes. It is over 3 hours for us to get to Michigan. We ran into heavy rain about 1/2 hour after we left the show. We also had a wait at the border crossing. Plus we had animals back home that needed tending to. Wish we could have stayed longer had a wonderful time.
default_biggrin.png

ya mhco shows are alot of fun i think anyway, i have never missed a mhco show till this year!3 or 4 years going i think i duno anyway mhco is a great club and im happy they put on shows!

Latest posts

Back