met Liz central point

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JO~*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi [/SIZE]

just got back from Central Point. We stayed and watch for few hours but being from the coast I couldn't handel the heat. Going from highs of 65 to the heat of 97

was a bit much.

I got to met Liz and she is very nice. She said to say hi and tell every one how hot it was.

I got to see her hyperbike cart and I want one!!

After seeing all the nice sleek show horses today I realized just how fat my two girls are!!!! I cut their hay in half tonight. My two look like fat ponies
new_shocked.gif

Wow Jo, you met one of the nicest people there is in the world! Nootka is an amazing friend, and her horses are pretty cool too!

Did you get to see the red haired teenage girl with her??? That is one of mine. Hilary is helping with baby rangling.

Crabby-Chicken said:
Wow Jo, you met one of the nicest people there is in the world! Nootka is an amazing friend, and her horses are pretty cool too!
  Did you get to see the red haired teenage girl with her??? That is one of mine. Hilary is helping with baby rangling.

451997[/snapback]

I saw she had some kids with her but I think they hung in the shade while Liz and I talked and looked around at some of the horses that were going to the aution.

Sure wish I lived closer to some of you guys enstead of down here all alone in the mini world.

Latest posts

Back