Messing Around With Some Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
tya3in1a333.jpg

Just messing around with a new software program I have:

Thank you and I want to add a BIG THANK YOU to Lori for all her help in explaining how to do certain things. I still need to figure out for example: how to take off a halter on a horse in a picture and then put the color of the horse where the halter was (if that makes any sense)..

Thanks again

Lisa

default_aktion033.gif
Wow! That looks really good!! That is a good looking little guy too!! Once you figure out how to do all that stuff like getting the hatler off, could you help me figure out how to do that too!! loL! I can only do a tiny bit with photo editing. Which program do you use??

I also LOVE your logo! Very cool!!
default_yes.gif

So glad to help Lisa

For taking off a halter blow up your picture so you can see the lines good

and you should have a tool that says "Clone" with mine I have to hold the shift key and use the clone tool to copy what I want to put somewhere click on the horse color you want on the halter the click the area of the halter to put it (of course over and over again) ,so you really don't remove the halter you cover it up with the color of the horse or the color of the background for parts that go past the lines of the horse like the lead, or parts of the halter sticking out, etc.

Hope may explaination makes sense

Lori

default_aktion033.gif
Wow! That looks really good!! That is a good looking little guy too!! Once you figure out how to do all that stuff like getting the hatler off, could you help me figure out how to do that too!! loL! I can only do a tiny bit with photo editing. Which program do you use?? I also LOVE your logo! Very cool!!
default_yes.gif

I use PhotoPlus8, it is really alot of fun and thanks to Lori, I am figuring out more and more.

Lisa

Latest posts

Back