Merry Noel, Two Sox, and Jazz Master!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
Here are some newer pictures of Merry Noel, Two Sox, and our somewhat unkwon retired herdsire Jazz Master he is 20
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Brother and sister aww

PICT0069.jpg

Two Sox eatin a leaf

PICT0071.jpg

Merry Noel

PICT0070.jpg

Merry Noel

PICT0072.jpg

Two Sox

PICT0068.jpg

Nathanyalita and Merrys rear end

PICT0076.jpg

Blonca (white), Merry Noel, Nathanyalita (sandy brown), Angel (white w/ brown on throat)

PICT0075.jpg

Jazz Master head shot

PICT0056.jpg

and here is Two Sox before i was stung :DOH!

PICT0066.jpg

here are some more photos
default_biggrin.png
i have a problem

Little Jo helicopter ears

PICT0064.jpg

The poo crew thats Sam on the right (llama freak) and Karah

PICT0062.jpg

Silverado and Tim

PICT0063.jpg

enjoy, ill probably have some more comin tommrow

once again i have a serious problem
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt] Wow Dan good pictures, some of them are pretty funny.
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Don't worry you're not the only one with picture problems.
default_wink.png

I love the halter Two Sox is wearing
default_biggrin.png

it was supposed to be for a llama thats really black but that didnt work out so i now use it on Two Sox i have three halters for him hes so spoiled by me
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
:DOH!

Dan--what I like about your posts is how easy it is to tell the strength of the love you have for your animals.
default_wub.png
They are lucky to have you.

Those halters look great! Are they made for llamas, or minis? Is there such a thing as a llame halter? I'm thinking yes, but realy have no idea. :DOH!

thanks
default_biggrin.png
and yes those halters are all made for llamas they are made with a special cut considering that llamas are ruminents so they to have enough room to chew their cuds
default_smile.png

oh and i would just like to point out that i do not own any of these llamas however i am in 4-H with them and i do take care of them grooming,training,cleaning the barn,etc... alos im the photooghrapher of sorts
default_biggrin.png

however, i do lease Two Sox and some day would like to buy him, and as we all know leasing is somewhat like owning so if you think about it i do sorta own Two Sox, i guess
default_unsure.png
oh well

llamas are lovely animals, very sweet. i am always amazed at most peoples' first response upon seeing llamas..."ewww, they SPIT!"

i had llamas for several years. the only time i ever saw a spit was one time when they were arguing over the last alfalfa cube in a bucket. it wasn't even a spit, it was a little ole "ptoooey!"

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh yes i hate iut when do thagt
default_rolleyes.gif
then again i guess for an unexperiened person then that would be easy to beleive, every year at our showsparents are like come on pet him, and it usually seems to be the teenage girls that say "oh no heck spit on me" and some times i just wanna say do know how many times ive been on only a few and all fo them were be cuase i was in a fight but i always correect them
default_rolleyes.gif

people are just so unedcucated about the behaivor of live stock, lilke when you take one llama a mother rips her like 6 yr old child out from behind you and they instantly their gonna kick
default_rolleyes.gif
people

llamas are lovely animals, very sweet. i am always amazed at most peoples' first response upon seeing llamas..."ewww, they SPIT!"

i had llamas for several years. the only time i ever saw a spit was one time when they were arguing over the last alfalfa cube in a bucket. it wasn't even a spit, it was a little ole "ptoooey!"

Back