Merry Christmas, Everyone!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
I would like to send my most sincere wishes to everyone for a very Merry Christmas spent in the company of those you love and who make you happiest, and may the New Year be filled with good health and prosperity for you and your loved ones. I hope all the Troops will come home and be reunited with their families. I hope that our Forum friends who have suffered more than their fair share of misfortune and heartache this year will be extra blessed. I hope everyone's horses will stay healthy, successful and fruitful. I hope your dreams will come true. I hope 2006 will be everyone's best year ever!!

As Tiny Tim said, GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE.

Same you and yours!
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Merry Christmas[/SIZE] back at you! Hope everyone arrives safely at their destinations if they're traveling and have a wonderful time!

Merry Christmas Sunny! We are fortunate to have such a wonderful big extended family on this board.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. How are the puppies doing? Looking forward to seeing pictures.
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back