Merry Christmas All!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mary Lou M

Reaction score
Hi All!!! I have not been posted here in ages.. BUT.. have stopped in often to see how everyone is doing..

After Debby took over Lil Beginnings in Fall of 2012, I thought it was best I stay away for a while.. I just cannot find the words to say how proud I am of Debby and the great work she has done keeping this website going.. I also love how she allows me to phone her to talk about the LB web site and we have lately put our ideas together for possible improvements for 2014. Thanks so much Debby!!

As always, I see a lot of old faces and new ones too on the forum.. I get especially excited seeing new people getting fully involved in the Minis and love to look at their web sites, pictures, their breeding programs and Spring babies!

I have not completely gone out of the Minis.. we still have 3 which I truly love.. along with a Mini/Hackney gelding. We no longer have any Standardbred horses on the farm, which has made things so much easier with the daily chores.. In fact, I took over all the barn chores from my husband last year and thoroughly love going to the barn twice daily to look after the horses..

Reading this forum tends to be the heartbeat of the Miniature horse world.. It is always interesting to see who and what people are doing. As some people get out of the Miniature horse business, we always see new people starting as I said.. One thing I do notice though.. the quality of the Minis are such an improvement from years ago.. they just keep getting better in looks and movement!

As long as I am breathing, I think I will always own a Mini or two.. That is the beauty of these little horses.. we are never too old to enjoy them..

May everyone have a wonderful Christmas and the New Year bring you much happiness!!

Mary Lou

1a.jpg

Merry Christmas to you both! Nice to see you around here ML!

Hi Mary Lou !

It is so good to hear from you !! I miss you ! I am one of the old timers from way back and have such great memories from the good ol' days.

Debby IS doing a wonderful job with the Forum.

Glad to hear you still have minis, they make awesome pets don't they ?

Merry Christmas to you and your family !!!

Hi Mary Lou it's so great to see you post, I wish you would more often! I'm glad to hear you are still lightening your load and enjoying life more. You are right..never too old to enjoy the minis, I dearly love my 2!! I miss having a herd but not the work and worry that came with it.

It's always good to talk with you and I'm glad you approve of how I'm continuing with your tradition.There will be many changes made in the next few months!

Lil Beginnings will always be free for people to promote their horses. I don't think anyone realizes how much work it is to run this site, the dedication it takes and the amount of people behind the scenes that do it.

When someone contacts me to buy advertising, I am thrilled with a new sponsor! But I am just as happy to explain to them how to advertise on our site totally free.

Can't wait to see the changes in the future Debby!! Best wishes on everything going smooth!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Mary Lou and Alex! It's so good to see you posting again!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back