Merry Christmas 2020!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Cayuse! I'm still recovering from the shock. I have the Kingston cart that has the new springs for Annie and is comfortable to drive and I've been using one of the most basic ee carts for Rocko and I've stuck with it because it is so light weight as he has been building muscle.
What brand of carts do you suggest I look into? Also curious about wood vs metal since I've only had all metal. I'm thrifty by nature so this will be interesting to see where I land!

My instructor swore by Frey ($!) carts, but I never drove one or wanted one as my Kingston cart fits me and the boys well. I had the seat raised for my long legs and I'm happy. We tried a wooden cart for Cappy last year, the generic type Amish wooden cart with bike tires and it was way too heavy for Cappy so we did not buy it. It was a pretty cart, but just not right for him, so we bought him his own Kingston.

I never even thought of raising the seat on my Kingston! I have mine set as as far back as it can go. I'm 5'7" and a little more leg room would be nice. Even my other ee cart has more leg room.

Good point about the weight.

The Kingston company sells seat risers, they were not expensive and Dan put them on easily. They made a huge difference for me. I'm 5'7 too, with a longish leg.

Latest posts

Back