Mentor Needed in SW Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSRminis

Reaction score
My daughter (10) would like to get into showing but I have NO idea what to do. Doesnt have to be rated shows, she would be happy doing anything but again we dont know anythig about showing!! Was wondering if there was anyone in the Cinci-Columbus area who would allow us to maybe tag along, and put us to work and maybe show us the ropes? We are both very easy going, actually totally NON competitive so she just wants to do it for fun. Maybe a local Mini club??? Any help would be appreciated!

You guys are welcome to tag a long with us! There is a fun show in May put on by the Buckeye Miniature Horse Club that is a lot of fun. Especially for kids and people new to showing. You are also welcome to tag along to any rated shows with us. Just shoot me a call or email
default_smile.png

Kay

Feel free!!! We have a great time helping people learn the ropes. Not that Im an expert by any means but we do okay for ourselves and more importantly we ALWAYS have fun!! The fun show is May 18th heres the link

You guys are also welcome to visit our farm anytime if you want to see how we train and get ready etc

www.buckeyeminiaturehorseclub.com

Youth show all day for only 10.00 or 15.00

There are several people that show in both AMHA and AMHR shows here in central Ohio that I am sure would be more than happy to talk and answer any questions that you might have along with my self.

If you have the oppurtunity to go to Mike Mccabes next weekend I would highly recommend it he is one of the top trainers in the industry and he is not far for you to go.

It is alot of fun to show and everyone is nice and willing to help you out. You and your daughter will enjoy it it wont be long and you will be hooked and showing in sanctioned shows along with fun shows.

Feel free to look us up at any show there are alot to pick from in Ohio.

Back