meeting new friends .. in FL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
They are in their new home in FL! Colors and Debutant....and meeting new friends! LOL

colorsdebbieFL.jpg

The long eared one is called Isaiah and I think he is saying "You poor things, what happened to your EARS!?"

colorsFL.jpg

LOL!

Charlotte

Cute pictures Charlotte. I sure hope they like rain. We've been getting a lot more than we want for the past week or so.

Too cute! Pretty babies! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Viki

Aww... and I bet your girls are saying, see that's what happens when you have to live in a rainy place, you grow your own Umbrella!
wink.gif

The surroundings look like my back yard! Anywhere close to Jupiter FL? (Palm Beach County?)

AppyLover2 please send some of that rain here! We are soooo dry! You know, just a nice gentle 1 " every other day?

Spotted Pony Girl, they are in Palm Beach Gardens.

Hah, I thought those Ear's looked familar
aktion033.gif
... If it's the same kids I am thinking off.. They live in Caloosa, just down the road from a friends barn that we visit via horse back quite a bit, they also have big drafts as well yes?

I would like to send you my rain also please Charlotte. We have had down pours every day for the past week... I have Never has this much mud... My dressage arena looks like a white mud pit...
no.gif
And we are not even talking about pastures right now, the horses may hear me.
unsure.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back