Meeting internet friends

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the pleasure of meeting both Felicia (Mtnshadowsfarm) and Liz V. (Ojai Minis), both wonderful, WONDERFUL people!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Sterling and I are on a mission - we've known each other from this forum for what - 7+ years?? And even though we haven't met yet, I do consider her a close friend. Well, we WILL meet one day!!!
yes.gif

So far I have gotten to meet Susanne,, the wonderful Person she is.
biggrin.gif

But.... <Scuffing feet>... I forgot to take pictures.
no.gif

Still need to go over and visit her place, minis, garden,, before winter
wink.gif

Then I would like to finally meet Liz, Erin and all the others in the area.

WOW! Isn't this GREAT????? Everyone talking about the Forum members they've met and what NICE people they all are?

I think we can all give ourselves a big pat on the back because we are all miniature horse owners and mini owners are the [SIZE=14pt]BEST[/SIZE]!

biggrin.gif
Charlotte
biggrin.gif

I've been so fortunate to have met and become friends with a number of forum members...I've only had one cup of coffee, and my brain is officially turned off for the weekend, but I'll try not to leave any out...

Marie

Erin

Daryl

LindaL (even though she's from Hillsboro...)

Helen

and now Shari (not from Scappoose...but close enough!)

...the Scappoose contingent. GREAT friends without whom I'd be totally lost.

Liz (Nootka) and family -- Martin, Kenny, Brandon and Colton -- each and every one of them is incredible, delightful, funny, great company, always helpful...can't say enough!

Three of the Crabby Chickens -- Kim, Hillary and Matthew -- I'd go to shows just to see them!

Maryann and Brianna -- I think we were separated at birth or something...we seemed to already know each other when we finally met. Now we just need to meet Larry!

Kathy (minisaremighty) --an honorary member of the Scappoose contingent

Jayne -- Thelonius' first mommy...I'm forever indebted to her for letting my little kissy cute boy come to live with us!

Jenn and kendra -- I had such a blast giving them the "susanne tour" of Portland. One of these days we'll have to take a road trip to Alberta. Then I can also meet Kim in person -- another one that I feel as if I've met in person already)

Rob (CLC) -- he officially measured Mingus for hardship and proved himself to be a total saint by helping us try to get Mingus in our van...I'll NEVER forget that!

Sheri Hill -- a total sweetheart and fantastic horsewoman

Mark and Sharon Bullington -- kindred spirits

Annette (HPminis)

Lori Guglielmo

Al B

Tony

Michelle (of Wesco Farms)

...and so many others that I met at the AMHA conference in Portland

There are so many her that I have to remind myself that I've yet to meet them in person...

Shirley (Triggy...) Nancy (Equisize), Marty, Lisa, kaykay, Mary Lou, Mona, Liz (Hosscrazy), Breanna (MiniHGal), I mentioned Kim Locke above...the list goes on.

If I didn't name everyone, it's not that you're not important, but because I'm just a bozo today...

WOW. Thats imposible to remember everybody!

So I dont want to leave anybody out I wont name names. BUT I can tell everybody who has met me. You are all awesome! Nobody is there I cant stand!

See you all soon I hope!

Latest posts

Back