Meet our new boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
Never thought l'd ever get to post on the pony forurm but here's our new big boy Phantom AMHR/ASPC..it was love at first sight.

phatom.jpg

phatom3.jpg

Very cute. You'll get lots of good photographs with him !
default_smile.png

Pretty boy! Reminds me of our Wizard - except the pics I purchased him from were winter, fuzzy pics and I didn't see him in person clipped until we'd owned him for many months. Missed his early yearling development (was told by trainer that all I missed was the hormone "stupids")...

Breeding? What are your plans with him?

He's coming up 3 years old so hopefully performance for AMHR is in his future and as for breeding l'm thinking more about having him gelded this year and letting him roam with the rest of the herd instead of living alone...but on the other hand retired from breeding minis the past couple years as time passes l'm leaning towards maybe just one foal before getting him gelded X Gallery Originals Pharaohs Phoxylady who's always given us super nice foals in the past.

Beautiful little guy, the only problem you have now is that shetlands are like potato chips, you can't have just one. LOL
default_yes.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Wish you didn't say this JWC!!

I recently added a shetland colt from Paintponylvr to my farm.

I'd heard this about minis too. Since I already have one mini does this mean the equation is:

One 32.5" mini + one shetland = done/enough chips

OR

One 32.5" mini+ one shetland = keep shopping???

Last edited by a moderator:
It becomes an obsessive compulsion that is endless.
default_frusty.gif
The main thing is to enjoy each and every one! We own quite a few Mini's and Shetlands and enjoy them each and every day. Good luck with your fur babies. Let us know when you get your next one. LOL
default_thumbup.gif

Back