Meet our first 2011 foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
Filly almost 2 days old a red bag foaled on day 301 haven't had one of those in many years..For sure the talk l had with my fave guy CM and his friend PL about a beautiful bay filly with a TOUCH just a TOUCH of white last spring during breeding season must have gone in one ear and right smack out the other or something cause here's the result the total opposite of what we talked about..
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

pc2011.jpg

2011pc.jpg

Wow I think she's beautiful!! Love those "touches" of white
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Maybe if you'd only suggested the "touch of white" to ONE of them - I think you got a double dose!

Very pretty!! Congrats!

LOL, I dont think they were listening... or like the cook who thinks if a little of something is good, a lot is better and dumped the whole bucket of white in.... Cute and congrats and glad all went well!

OMG holy cow and poop must be something in the water this year..had a text book colt this morning almost the twin to the filly..different sires same look. Fat and sassy nice conformation and long legs racing around mom makes up for the white for sure..
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
3 down 2 to go.

You didn't specify how many touches!
default_laugh.png

She's beautiful. Congratulations.

Hahaha....loved your post, actually both of them
default_laugh.png

You are quite funny
default_yes.gif

She is a beauty indeed....and NOW you have TWO
default_wink.png

Now you see I'm always praying for lots of white...lol! I really like her and sure I will the second one, due to more white and bright color. Congradulations!

Filly almost 2 days old a red bag foaled on day 301 haven't had one of those in many years..For sure the talk l had with my fave guy CM and his friend PL about a beautiful bay filly with a TOUCH just a TOUCH of white last spring during breeding season must have gone in one ear and right smack out the other or something cause here's the result the total opposite of what we talked about..
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

pc2011.jpg

2011pc.jpg
Yep, one word from you and they do exactly what they like. Beautiful baby.
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back