Quantcast

Meet OLLIE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]
So far we've introduced Orion, Oz and Oakley...now meet Ollie!
[/SIZE]

Ollie's sire is Hidden Meadows Making Black Magic. His Dam is Flying A's Maybe I'll Be Famous (aka "Riley"). He and Mama are still in the maternity ward dry lot paddock, that's why there's no grass.

I *think* he'll be black & white.

His Daddy is a black & white tobiano. His dam is an odd color. If she was a big horse. I'd call her brown (her sire was a near black-with definite brown tones-overo and her Dam was a chocolate silver-brown with a 1/2 silvery white tail):::Shrug:::: I dunno

palsminihorses

Reaction score
Ohhhh Laura, he's beautiful! We had a full-moon colt too! Well, can I still call it a 'full moon' if the colt was born at 4:00 A.M. early Monday morning? I want to put 'full moon' into his name. He's a solid color buckskin colt by Bandit. I'm sure you remember having our onery Bandit at your place for a while! LOL!

He also has a nice, blanketed stud colt this year!

Pam C.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks so much every one
I'm not sure why I didn't think of Riley as smokey black :DOH! I guess because I didn't know of any dilute blood back there...who knows though~LOL[/SIZE]

Pam, your "ornery" Bandit is a big (well, very LITTLE actually) lover. He's a sweetheart
Congrats on the babies, I bet they are as cute as Daddy!