Meet Flower

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
OK, yes I know that is a really bad name, and rest assured that will not be her registured name. We just havent came up with a name for her yet and my uncle has been calling her Flower, so that is what she is for now.

THese are not good pics at all, as they are hard to get as she is always in your face. However she was showing off for my grandma today but do you think I would have my cammera????NO

f2744ee6.jpg

And here is one of her two beautiful blue eyes.

f2743ad8.jpg

Ashley,

What a colorful little filly!! I LOVE those blue eyes and her gorgeous markings!!

HMMMM! "Flower" that is cute but it made me think of the little skunk in the Bambi movie!
aktion033.gif

What a lovely, colorful gal!
aktion033.gif
Oh, how I love those blue eyes. Don't worry about a name -- send her to me and I'll do the naming.
laugh.gif

I think "Fancy" fits her quite well.

She is very pretty...and why not flower...how about a name with exotic flower in it? Or a flower name...azalias come in blue I think!

She is a colorful little girl - love those blue eyes and what a pretty head!

She has to much personality and character to her for a "flower". I will post more and better pics after next weekend. Next weekend is picture day for AMHA papers and for website.

Latest posts

Back