Meet Bindhi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mininik

Reaction score
I took this little one in from a rescue tonight. She's a Manx, wild caught a few days ago and estimated to be about 5 weeks old. She's a cutie, eating well (Natural Balance) and learning to use the box. I named her Bindhi and I'm hoping to raise her to be okay with going places with me. For now I'm keeping her with me in a little sling.
default_wub.png

P1013016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH LORD!!! She is PRECIOUS!!!
default_wub.png

Good for you!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks, everyone! She's a "rumpy," no bump where her tail should be at all. I'll try to get more pictures soon. She's pretty endearing and has to spend all her time with me or in her playpen so the dogs don't smoosh her. Even our little dogs would be too much for her at this point. She's A LOT smaller than that picture suggests, fits neatly in your hand.

Nicole your baby is sooo sweet. I to have rescued Manx. I found them in a wood pile in the middle of nowhere. 2 girls and a boy, Purdy, Minnie and Spikey, they too fit in the palm of your hand when I found them. They are now 11 years old. Purdy is my kitty life mate. She follows me everywhere, sleeps with me and sits on my lap.

You are going to just love your little girl.

Latest posts

Back