Meditation Retreat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I just signed myself up for a 10 day Vippisana meditation retreat. My sis did it last February and, along with other changes she made, it helped to change her life; she is a more spiritual, patient, compassionate person. I'll be doing it at the end of February. I can't wait!

http://www.torana.dhamma.org/index.html

Well enjoy! I am green with envy! I used to enjoy my meditation time so much and I just don't have time anymore. I also used to enjoy yoga classes. BUT we will soon be wrapping up our home remodel and we are turning the master bedroom into a room that should allow me to have time for exercise and yoga and meditation. I recently found my Margot Anand cd while packing for our remodel. That particular cd could even send Shirly Mclain on an out of body trip she has yet to experience.
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting I plan on listening to the music while relaxing and doing breathing exercises. Sort of a free your mind and the rest will follow thing.
default_smile.png
I also miss all the accupuncture and professional massages I used to go for. I also found my book Meditation for Dummies book today. Teehee. Instead of sending my "last" outgrown clothes to goodwill I think I will just hang on to them in hopes of me turning into the lean relaxed Vickie I used to be rather than the fluffy stressed Vickie I have become.
default_frusty.gif
I am also putting the treadmill and Back to Life machine (check it out on infomercials) in there. I am really trying to slay the giant of tired, stressed, and pounds!

Well enjoy your R & R and let us know how it turns out! I hope you bring encouragement for us temporarily less fortunate.
default_smile.png

Back