Me and Tonto made the Local Paper. LOL!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
Today is Earth Day and we are doing our part! Everyone started calling this morn to tell me we made the paper
default_biggrin.png
So we got some free tim bits at Timmys and I got a coffee too! I was chatting it up with a neighbour who is a crossing guard, when this guy stops his car jumps out and grabs a pic gets back in and the next thing I know we are in the paper. Tonto really enjoys his trips to the bank, grocery shopping, and just tooling around town!

TontoinSpec-1.jpg

.... as you can see our gas is 1.09 a LITRE here and our gallon is bigger than yours, so you do the math
default_new_shocked.gif
everyone who see's us say we should all go horse and buggy! I'm for it !!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pretty awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love the take the photographer took on it too! He must have been looking for just the perfect story for Earth day and there you two were standing next to a gas sign
default_yes.gif

I wish we had someplace to drive to. Everything around here is way to far...last time I saw here gas was $1.15 a litre.
default_wacko.png
:DOH!

Thats awsome. I love driving my minis. I just wish I lived close enough that I could drive them to town. I would do it all the time If I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bob.....Nice picture!!

My sister works in downtown hamilton and saw you and tonto the other day strutting along :D...she thought it was the neatest thing!

Everyone knows about "the man, with his horse and buggy"

Latest posts

Back