MCSBA 2008 Invitational Class winners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffntuf

Reaction score
Here are the 2008 MCSBA Invtational Winners, payouts started at $186.00 and went up to $216.00 for first place. Unfortunately I haven't gotten all the details yet, horses names and numbers, etc. The show office was a bit hectic this weekend! But Darla did a heck of a job running the show this year.Judges this year were Gary Edds, Jason Prince, Mike McCabe and Harold W. (Apprenticing)

Big winners were Renee Bush, Don Rudeen, and Corey Hatfield. I know Jackie Tyler was in the money as well too.

Here's Renee with one of her colts, she was Champion AMHR Halter:

ReneeBush2008AMHRInvitationalHalter.jpg

Here's Renee with a beautiful filly, Rhapsody's Ribbonz & Pearlz, she was Champion ASPC Halter:

ReneeBush2008ASPCInvitational.jpg

Here's Corey Hatfield, he was Champion AMHR Driving:

CoreyHatfield2008AMHRInvitationalDr.jpg

Here's Don Rudeen, he was Champion ASPC Driving, the biggest payout of the classes at $216.00 for 1st.

DonRudeen2008ASPCDrivingInvtational.jpg

We hope to see these classes return next year and hopefully more people will enter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations everybody! Really nice to see your pictures.......
default_aktion033.gif

Did the storm do any damage there? Hope everyone got home safely.

I know tornadoes were pretty close by in neighboring towns of Waterloo. The town of Parkersburg is just leveled flat.

I had talked to Renee and she said there was one about a mile or so from there but didnt say anything about any damage. I sure was freaken out here at home. I was busy getting her kids put up and fed, makeing sure they were as safe as possible. Thankfully the major stuff missed them. But had to hurry home as it was bad here. Town about 15 miles from us is pretty flatened too, with deaths as well. Thats enough bad storms for me for the year!

Renees filly is Rhapsody's Ribbonz & Pearlz, full sister to Reign Man. I sure would love to sneek her on to my place is an amazing filly!

The colt is a Puck son.

Ashley where was the tornado near Princeton? I know one hit Coon Rapids and Hugo, I drove through there shortly after. I was just ahead of the storms in Parkersburn, Waterloo and New Hampton. Maybe 30 miles ahead of them. I was one of the first to leave with a trailer full of ponies and every town I went through I was looking for someplace to pull up behind, just in case.

The show had no idea bad weather was coming in.

The last I heard before I went out to feed it was heading that way, but think I think most of it must of peedered out as all she got there was rain and sun. When I left to head home it was sunny out.

I live not to far from hugo, I drive through it most nights when I go to school. My first thought was that Hugo isnt that big.

Definately, some bad storms. Glad you both made it through ok(you should see the pics of Parkerburg, very sad). I came in from the field spraying crops...turned on the t.v. weather radar heard about Cedar Falls needing to take cover from a possible tornado near Waterloo.....

Cedar Falls and Waterloo connect and are really one in the same. So I found Robby Barth's cell number and called to alert of the storm heading to Sumner and all over Waterloo area.....but that musta been 5:30 I think(I didn't know if the show was still going on or if everyone was on the road). The storm popped up so fast.....one minute the radar was ok and next huge super storm cells just grew.

I'm just glad everyone is ok.

I know I left the show around 4 pm and called shortly before 5. Not knowing what county I was in, I was trying to figure out if I was heading into the storm or away. When they called out Charles City I was like, I know that, I've been through there and low and behold about 2 minutes later I ran across a road sign saying Charles City was like 10 miles east of me. So I was east of the storm and I just booked. When I hit the MN border I started calling home to see what it was like there. I picked up an Albert Lea station and they were saying bad storms through the cities and way up to Duluth.

It was eerie to go through the Hugo, Circle Pines and Forest Lake areas as there was so much hail left on the ground, it looked like it snowed. I notice a couple cars had hit the ditch, ice on the road. There were a few fires too.

I did see Parkersburg pics, words cannot express.

Where I live which is an hour south of Duluth, it only rained and then got cold. But I passed through Hugo and from 35E it looked bad.

Glad to hear Renee's place had only rain.

Latest posts

Back