McCain voters only

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your opinion on President Bush

• I totally agree with him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I NEVER agree with him

• Agree sometimes with him

• I just vote republican and don't care

• Total voters

littlesteppers

Reaction score
This prob will not be accurate..But I am asking ONLY people that WILL vote McCain/Palin this election..

On the things that really matter to me, I am with him
default_yes.gif

I wonder if those few who voted here that they never agree with McCain might not really be a few of our favorite democrats?
confused0006.gif

I know in my lifetime, Bush has had more stuff thrown at him than any other president (again, in MY lifetime). I feel he dealt with it in ways that I would have and has not backed down on the important issues. Yes, he's made some mistakes, but show me a president who hasn't. I shudder to think what could have happened in the last 8 years without him.

I agree with you Carin. I bet that I'm not the only one who thought after 9/11 how happy I was we elected Bush and not Gore!!!

I agree with you Carin. I bet that I'm not the only one who thought after 9/11 how happy I was we elected Bush and not Gore!!!
Oh my gosh!
default_new_shocked.gif
We would have been in a world of hurt if Gore was in when that happened. I don't even want to think of how bad that might have been.
default_no.gif

As for Bush...He sure had a big mess to clean up after Bill C. I think Bush did a great job!
default_smile.png

Oh my gosh!
default_new_shocked.gif
We would have been in a world of hurt if Gore was in when that happened. I don't even want to think of how bad that might have been.
default_no.gif

As for Bush...He sure had a big mess to clean up after Bill C. I think Bush did a great job!
default_smile.png

Yes.......I would agree. He has had A LOT thrown at him and things that he WANTED to do has been stonewalled....... It's also those things that he's been stonewalled over that he's been most criticized over, interestingly enough.

My major disappointment or disagreement with Bush is in regard to how our southern border has been managed. As far as I can tell that was one policy that he should be blamed for.

I know in my lifetime, Bush has had more stuff thrown at him than any other president (again, in MY lifetime). I feel he dealt with it in ways that I would have and has not backed down on the important issues. Yes, he's made some mistakes, but show me a president who hasn't. I shudder to think what could have happened in the last 8 years without him.
You summed it up pretty well for me too Carin. Thanks

Ditto everyone about Gore!

Yea can you imagine what it would be like if John Carey would have won the election?
default_new_shocked.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_gaah.gif

Latest posts

Back