McCain & Obama

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
default_new_shocked.gif
They just reported that McCains have 13 registered vehicles that the Dems are complaining about. So what???? And the Obama only have 1.
default_new_shocked.gif
Yes only one.
default_new_shocked.gif
Like he** they have only one. That just has to be a lie. Another put down for McCain seeing he said he didn't know how many houses he had. How many married people only have one car? I live in a depressed area and I don't know anybody who only has one car. Obamas must have a chauffeur (sp). Maybe one of them doesn't have a license. Maybe one of them never learned how to drive. I really find this hilarious. How does anybody who works only have one vehicle per married couple. I find this unbelieveable.
default_new_shocked.gif

How laughable! No doubt there is more to the story! I bet Barack, Michelle and the kids don't take the bus
default_laugh.png

Can't wait for the debates... I have a feeling they will be good!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love how having one registered vehicle is unbelievable, but 13 is "So what???"

Sorry, mininik I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I would have said the same thing if it was reversed. I just cannot believe that any family only has 1 car in this day and age. Especially someone of Obamas stature.

In our hayday we had 5-6 registered vehicles at one time. (So what??? Hence my remark). Motorhome, my car, Pickup truck, jeep (just for fun),corvair (collector car) etc. But alas those days are gone forever. Husband in nursing home and life is just not what it used to be.
default_no.gif
but I have so many memories to think about.
default_smile.png

I follow you 100% and the same thoughts... we have 8!!! Counting a farm use truck, a couple antiques that are H's hobby...

No problem, it's just that my point is so what if the Obamas only have one registered vehicle? I say good for them! As you mentioned, they may also have a chauffeur and that's okay, too. Not everyone needs or wants to have a bunch of vehicles, or houses, or whatever. It may not be typical, but they certainly aren't the only married couple in this country who work and only have one vehicle for a variety of reasons.

LOL, we have 4....that are our personal vehicles. Then we have 4 more that are our company (husbands const. company) trucks. My truck, his 1 ton, our mini van and another truck.....and we use thm all the time. I do find it hard to believe, but maybe someone is taking the bike a lot more than we know.
default_smile.png
But hey, maybe it is true.

Wonder how many John thinks they have? If he cant recall how many houses they own, surely he cant recall how many cars LOL I cant fault them anyhow for owning so many cars. They have how many kids that drive? Surely they didnt register them in the kids names, plus they probably have a spare here or there at their other houses. As for Obama having one, while I can see it since he probably is chauffered, I kinda doubt it too.

I think McCains answer on his houses was he didn't know bacause it really wasn't anyones business but his. And we ALL know it is NOT our business. It has nothing whatsoever to do with his capability of being President.

mininik How many people do you KNOW who have one vehicle? I'm betting, not many. Just kidding!
default_laugh.png

I don't see where the number of cars a candidate has would be an issue as to how they run a country. I would rather hear about real issues myself.

What difference does it make how many people I know with only one vehicle? Like I said, it's not typical, but it's not unheard of, either. I know that if I had the money the Obamas no doubt have, I'd prefer to be chauffered.

I don't see where the number of cars a candidate has would be an issue as to how they run a country. I would rather hear about real issues myself.

default_smile.png
And, how!

And before anyone says that Canadians shouldn't be involved in a discussion on American politics...Your politics/economy very much affects us as ours does yours. So, yeah, I'm entitled to voice an opinion on the American election. As Americans are entitled to voice one on ours (Oct. 14th). I agree with minimomNC. Unfortunately, the personal bashing associated with American politics has permeated Canadian elections as well
default_no.gif
. Can't anyone be comfortable/be elected on strictly their views and credentials?

And before anyone says that Canadians shouldn't be involved in a discussion on American politics...Your politics/economy very much affects us as ours does yours. So, yeah, I'm entitled to voice an opinion on the American election. As Americans are entitled to voice one on ours (Oct. 14th). I agree with minimomNC. Unfortunately, the personal bashing associated with American politics has permeated Canadian elections as well
default_no.gif
. Can't anyone be comfortable/be elected on strictly their views and credentials?
But if we elected people purely on credentials and not on their tv-bashing, mud-slinging commercials, then what kind of voter would I be? WAIT.......what a concept that we actually look at a candidate for their platform.
default_wacko.png

Jeepers creepers, now we have ruined Canadian politics, we can't seem to do anything right, we suck big time
default_no.gif

I've been keeping up on all fronts. I feel I am well informed on all issues. I am retired and do a lot of research everytime I hear something. I have the news on tv ALL day long. Just thought this thread as being hilarious.

Let's see we have a Buick, my car, four pick-ups one is mine for hauling the horses and pulling the republican float (our hay rack) in parades and running around in the winter (it's a 4x4) my hubby has one for his daily driving, one is a farm truck, and one is a '56 Ford, and we have a motor home.

Do I find it hard to believe Obama only has one? Yes. The McCain's probably have all of the family vehicles registered to them.

And just in case it hasn't been cleared up about John McCain knowing how many houses he owns, he doesn't own any of them, or so it was reported, his wife does.

Latest posts

Back