McCain & Obama

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Bonnie, I don't know what bad things Obama has done. I'm aware that he has connections to people who have done bad things in the past, and one group who did something wrong but that we have no evidence that he was directly involved in (ACORN and voter fraud, I think?), but I have seen nothing where he was actually charged or investigated on anything. Oh, and at one point in his life he did take drugs. That was bad. Bad Obama. And Bad Pres. Bush for doing the same. And bad, well...I don't have stats in front of me, but I would venture a guess that close to half of Americans-if not more-have taken or tried some kind of illicit substance in their lives. Edited: I do have some stats. From a recent study about marijuana usage: "Researchers found that 42% of people surveyed in the U.S. had tried marijuana at least once, and 16% had tried cocaine." http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,...1821697,00.html

If there is something I missed, PLEASE show me.

What part of what I'm doing is out of control? IMO, I'm providing facts about McCain and Palin, and finding the information to back what I am saying. I'm sorry if you think taking a stand and backing my opinions with fact makes me out of control.

I just checked my BP a few days ago and it's a-OK, but thank you for your concern. I'm young, I can take it.
default_smile.png
I don't recall ever saying I was perfect, though. If you have a link to where I said that, I'd also appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
but you are almost to the point of being out of control with yourself. Better settle down a little. Bad for your blood pressure.
And this is any different then the same 3-4 posters that repeat the same thing over and over again on all these threads how? Oh I know how they are for McCain/Palin .
default_rolleyes.gif

I guess posting your opinion or finds is only ok if you are for one side. Interesting I do not hear the McCain/Palin side telling those Canadians who agree with them that their opinion is totally invalid
default_rolleyes.gif

Just for the record, Keith and I had only one used car for many, many years. We only added our ancient farm truck when it became available from a friend.

Keith took the bus every day into work and I worked from home and took the bus whenever possible to meet with clients, and we rode bikes or walked whenever possible.

Many cities offer car co-owndership programs for those who only need a car on occasion, so if we were living in town now we would most likely go that route. Our egos are not based on our vehicles.

Many people who live in large cities (New York, etc.) prefer not to have the hassle of parking and dealing with traffic. It is not that far-fetched that the Obamas would have just one car.

Latest posts

Back