Mazerati - 2 days old - youtube added :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Weather has been rather cold so we bought mum and bubs into the stables last night.

Snapped these few photo's now, i just LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM he is so stretchy!

Pitty I couldn't get his head in this lol, my arms were not long enough!

PC140179.jpg

Itchy

PC140171.jpg

Pretty boy!!

PC140160.jpg

Checkin out my hand..hmmm who are you?

PC140149.jpg

PC140152.jpg

Streeeeeeeeeeeeeetch

PC140143.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Such a beautiful little boy and just look at those legs, they go on forever. Love his picture's!!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

nice new little guy ...congrats. ! how do you like the paper shavings? does it decompose quickly? I have not found the paper bedding here, at least not yet. but would like to make a switch from shavings especially once the stork brings me a foal.

nice new little guy ...congrats. ! how do you like the paper shavings? does it decompose quickly? I have not found the paper bedding here, at least not yet. but would like to make a switch from shavings especially once the stork brings me a foal.

Hiya,

The paper bedding is amazing, won't use anything else now! We are rubber matting soon so will only need a little in the corner for a pee spot. It does get fairly expensive though, but will be heaps better once the rubber matting is in. Yes it breaks down fast, we chuck it in our missive poo pile lol and gardeners come and take it away by the trailer load!

Latest posts

Back