Maybe, maybe not expecting HMM guessing game UPDATE FOAL IS HERE !!pg11

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My oh My...shes beautiful...she will be one that will be so much fun to watch the color changes. Im glad mom is feeling a little more comfy now...I need to go back and find pictures of Daddy on your thread...Oh I forgot Congratulations!!

What a gorgeous little filly - I LOVE her colour!! MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!
default_thumbup.gif

Keep the pictures coming please.
default_yes.gif

Found this from page 1 of this thread.....that I wrote when I was researching the breeding:

"Now daddy -- Iles Apache Appy Ace has sired 76 foals -- ALL appaloosa and 1 pintaloosa!"

So NOW I understand. Iles Apache Appy Ace is a black fewspot stallion (100% homozygous appaloosa pattern/color producer) who now has another perfect near-leopard appaloosa filly to add to his 76 appaloosa foals! WOW! HE did a wonderful job for you in this cross!!

Last edited:
I am still on cloud nine can't stop smiling
default_smile.png
This little filly has me wrapped around her little hoof.
default_smile.png
Dolly is such a good momma. She is totally ok with us enjoying her foal.
default_smile.png
Still haven't decided on a name yet....Her is a picture I took yesterday while I had them outside. Plus a little video clip. This weekend I plan on letting them out in one of my pastures by themselves.

newfilly2daysold.jpg

Oops would not let me upload the video. Will try again later hubby just brought lunch home.
default_smile.png

Finally remembered to measure her she is 22 inches tall ! Her cannon bone is 7 1/2 inches x 4 + 2 = 32 but other chart says with her being 22 inches tall total she will be 33 inches. So 32 / 33 inches
default_smile.png
She is going to be taller then momma at 29 inches.

Thanks Gals
default_smile.png
Momma and foal are doing Great ! We are calling the foal Dreama.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back