May I introduce.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes one pretty palomino! I looked at all 48 pictures & my favorite three a pictures 44-46!

Thanks Lorna, I like those pictures too! I coudlnt stop taking pictures of him running, GOSH he is a GORGEOUS mover! and when Magic runs with him, its just like heavem I need to load them up both and take them to a show and put them in liberty next year!!

I would like to thank Peggy Durcharme, for raising him up till he was 4 months old, Tori Berry-Gaggon, for letting my purchase the little cutie, and Susan Oberg for hooking me up with Peggy!

I would also like to Thank peggy and Susan for letting my buy some hay today, I didnt ge to stay long, and I was kinda out of it, cause I took a benadryll and I was pretty much on laughing gas, I got to hurry and look at all of Susans babies, and mares, and I seen my two little favorite stallions on the way out of her place, we was in there and out of there:( Palley was in the back Waiting!

also Thank you Susan, for telling me to quit worring and just let him go freely in the back, I had the lead rope, through the back of the window, and susan told me that he would be fine, and told me to quit worring LOL!

PAlley is such a litle cutie, him and magic are in love, its gonna be sad when he starts to breed, cause they are not going to be able to be together!

I will tell more about him tomarrow!

-Gage-

Very nice pictures!
aktion033.gif
Thanks for sharing them!
smile.gif

Hi Gage,

You are welcome for my small part in it all :)

I got to see him again this afternoon for the first time in a while and he is stunningly beautiful
smile.gif
)))

Congratulations!!

Susan O.

He looks great, such a cutie
wub.gif
! CONGRATS
aktion033.gif
!!!

Your like me with the pictures - Image has filled up a 200 picture album and starting on another one - there only little once right?!
biggrin.gif

Hes too cute Gage!!!! I am currently looking threw all of the pictures of him, only half way threw, looks like Magic likes him as much as you do
yes.gif

Congrats!!!
aktion033.gif

Ya hes gonna stay stud

Oh Gage Congrats Congrats! You've been waiting so long you lucky goose, He's sooo amazing!
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
So handsome! Congrats Again! I gtg, But Congrats!!!
wub.gif
laugh.gif
I'm Soo Happy for you!!!
biggrin.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats Gage, he is very cute & it looks like Magic has a new buddy also!

I have a nice little palomino filly that would look awfully cute with him.....
biggrin.gif

He looks wonderful Gage! I feel so good for you! I am sure he will defently enjoy his new home!
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Valerie said:
Congrats Gage, he is very cute & it looks like Magic has a new buddy also! I have a nice little palomino filly that would look awfully cute with him..... 
biggrin.gif

473325[/snapback]

oh oh oh you do???? How much $$? I want her!! please send me pics!

Thansk everyone, I am pretty excited about the little guy, and he is SUCH a sweet heart!

And yep Desi is right, he is going to stay a stud, unless he goes really cruked(SP) or something!!

I LOVE him, and Magic is being a boss mare, but she acts like it is almost her baby, other than she gets mad when he trys to nurse of her LOL!

We are goign to take them to the arena today, to run and play, if I hav eenough time, I got ALOT of homework to do(ughhhh)

Yep, he is a hiary little beast, i need to get the clippers out, and clip his bridal path up, he is such a cutie!

Thanks for letting me know des, If you have pics please send them, But I do not want another boy right now, and I cant afford shipping, PLUS a horse!

I allways love to see pics of palomino's tho!

-Gage-

New_Image said:
Your like me with the pictures - Image has filled up a 200 picture album and starting on another one - there only little once right?! 
biggrin.gif

Hes too cute Gage!!!! I am currently looking threw all of the pictures of him, only half way threw, looks like Magic likes him as much as you do 
yes.gif

Congrats!!! 
aktion033.gif

473181[/snapback]

yup Nicole, its my only chance, and I couldnt stop taking pics of him running, he is just STUNNING:) I never want him to grow up LOL! Now I just need to find some mares to breed to him!!

-Gage-

Congrats on getting him home!! I love the pix but my favorite is the one of Majic doing that big old high kick and Pale making sure he is out of the way. Enjoy!

hairicane said:
Congrats on getting him home!! I love the pix but my favorite is the one of Majic doing that big old  high kick and Pale making sure he is out of the way. Enjoy!
473462[/snapback]

I'll have to enter that in Equusite!!

I like it too!!

even though my Magic is 18, she can still kick like a 5 year old:)

Latest posts

Back