May I ask a favor?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
For the last few days I've been updating my website and working on adding new pages. I've added 3 new pages to my nava bar on the left, they are the last three on the list. I'd like to know your input on my site itself...things you would change, lettering, what you like or what you don't like. Also if you could please check out the last page "Winter In The Pinelands", I'm doing thumbnails and am hoping they are working for everyone. Also if you would like to exchange links please let me know! Thanks in advance!

Our Website

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I enjoyed looking around, and things look pretty nice! There was only one thumbnail on the last page, but it was working fine. Great job!!!

Love the soaps, I could almost smell them!

Liz

Thank you for looking and giving me input ladies!
default_yes.gif
I sooo appreciate it! Jill---thanks again
default_biggrin.png
!! Liz, Yea, I only have one thumbnail up and before I did the others I wanted to make sure this one was working fine for you guys. Thanks for the kind words on the soaps!!! Lisa-- I would love to trade links! Keep me posted!

default_aktion033.gif
Cheyenne your web site is really cool, I like that you have done each page like a newspaper and each page tells a story. Your soaps and crafts are awesome and I just love Lakota, Tweety too.
default_wub.png

The thumbnail works just fine for me.

Yvonne

Hey, Cheyenne, have you registered at buyhandmade.org?

There is a place to add the link to your site (it keeps you listed as part of the deal, for FREE) and you add your "vote" to buy handmade things!

Nice promotion and statement to make....

I will look back at your site as you refine it! Looks great, though, as I said.

Liz

Thanks bunches Yvonne! I'm so glad you got a chance to check it out and enjoyed it too. Yes the newspaper is a template format. You can add a different background to each page as you build the site. I really have enjoyed working on this......thank you for the kind words on my "girls" too....
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
and for letting me know about the thumbnail.

Hey Liz...no I did not know about that site! But I do now....
default_aktion033.gif
and have bookmarked it to look into it. From scanning it just quickly it looks pretty neat! Thanks for the heads up on that! Please do come back and check out my website again as a few pages are still under construction.

Your site looks awesome!
default_aktion033.gif

Do you do any rose smelling soaps?

Thanks Robin
default_biggrin.png
.....I am in the process of restocking my fragrances and rose is on my list! I've had a couple of inquiries of flowery frangrances. I take it you like roses?
default_biggrin.png

Yup!
default_smile.png

The smells of

Roses

coffee

cinnamon

lilac

apple pie

Cheyenne.....

I think it looks great....the winter picture was lovely, what a great holiday card that would make.

Of course the cutest thing on your sight is Lakota, but I don't need to tell you that...haha.
default_biggrin.png

WOW what a nice job! LOVE the photo galleries.

Gosh no wonder you were tired last week.

Those long hours, till 1:30 AM, really show your efforts.

The baby photos of Lakota make me melt.....hard to

believe she was ever that little and her Sissy was the big dog.

This is the kind of peaceful website I enjoy hanging around at.

It's just so nice and creative. I wouldn't change a thing. I love

looking at your crafts especially. You will do so well at Christmas!

I enjoyed everything about the website and practically could hear

the frogs croak. Ok that's an idea.......hehe sound effects for the croaking frogs and running water~!

Lol..lol...thanks Valerie.....yes Lakota is my heart! But it's nice to hear other people think she's cute too!
default_wub.png
I have some more winter pics but am trying to figure out whether to just do it up as a regular photo gallery or thumbnails.

Nancy...you know it all too well....I have been really dragging, but once I get started it's hard to get pulled away from it. It kind of hones you in. I'm so glad you enjoyed the photo gallery!

Thanks Marty, I'm glad the quietness comes out in it and you enjoy visiting. I so love the sound of peepers and ponds running...I just may look into the sound effects!

Latest posts

Back