Max will be on his way!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
YAY Im so excited.

For those that don't remember or hadnt seen this, I baught an Arabian Gelding sight unseen 2 months ago as I had to pay him off!

Here he is
default_smile.png

Max1-1.jpg

Max5.jpg

He will be on his way tomorrow(Monday) at 1pm!!! He should arrive here Wednesday morning!!

Yahoo! Im soooooo excited!!

Will post photo's when he arrives!(and a video of him exploring his new paddock!!)

Cheers

Amy
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's on your new horse. Will you be showing him in Dressage then? He looks like a very nice horse! Very pretty! How exciting!!
default_yes.gif

Woohoo!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations, he's a handsome boy!
default_wub.png
You must be so excited!!!! Looking forward to pics.

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's on your new horse. Will you be showing him in Dressage then? He looks like a very nice horse! Very pretty! How exciting!!
default_yes.gif
Not sure on the dressage bit as he is pretty green as far as schooling goes(schooled for 1 season) so far he has only done a bit of inhand and ridden showing, but I am keen to get his little arab butt jumping and in summer he will be sent for a few weeks to a grandprix dressage rider for some really good schooling and to iron out any creases he might have
default_smile.png

He will be even more gorgeous in a year or so once I get him out and about heaps!

He is on his way :D the trucky never turned up at 1, so it was a littlebit stressful for a few hours! The trucky was running late but never bothered to let us know!

Latest posts

Back