Quantcast

Max will be on his way!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
YAY Im so excited.

For those that don't remember or hadnt seen this, I baught an Arabian Gelding sight unseen 2 months ago as I had to pay him off!

Here he is

He will be on his way tomorrow(Monday) at 1pm!!! He should arrive here Wednesday morning!!

Yahoo! Im soooooo excited!!

Will post photo's when he arrives!(and a video of him exploring his new paddock!!)

Cheers

Amy

MyBarakah

Reaction score
Congrate's on your new horse. Will you be showing him in Dressage then? He looks like a very nice horse! Very pretty! How exciting!!

Rebecca

Reaction score
Woohoo!
Congratulations, he's a handsome boy!
You must be so excited!!!! Looking forward to pics.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Congrate's on your new horse. Will you be showing him in Dressage then? He looks like a very nice horse! Very pretty! How exciting!!
Not sure on the dressage bit as he is pretty green as far as schooling goes(schooled for 1 season) so far he has only done a bit of inhand and ridden showing, but I am keen to get his little arab butt jumping and in summer he will be sent for a few weeks to a grandprix dressage rider for some really good schooling and to iron out any creases he might have

He will be even more gorgeous in a year or so once I get him out and about heaps!

He is on his way :D the trucky never turned up at 1, so it was a littlebit stressful for a few hours! The trucky was running late but never bothered to let us know!