Max pic's!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Max arrived last night at around 7pm so it was pitch black and I couldnt even see my hand infront of my face so sadly couldnt get any photo's of him!

So far he is everything I dreamed, got abit of work to do on the roads as he is abit funny with cars and flipped out a little with a big logging truck that came past! But after the 3 or 4th car he wasnt batting an eyelid at them anymore. So just have to get him used to trucks now!

Iv just gotten a bridle for him, just gotta oil it and have to wait for my reins to arrive that the shop orderd in for me:) So I can have my first ride on him shortly!!

But today was a lovely sunny day so I decided to whip off his covers and let him have a run about "free" (please excuse the sock on the end of the tail lol)

Here are the pic's, enjoy!

P5290157.jpg

P5290156.jpg

P5290158.jpg

P5290159.jpg

P5290162.jpg

P5290163.jpg

P5290164.jpg

P5290166.jpg

Saying hello to our colt foal

P5290169.jpg

P5290176.jpg

P5290182.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a HANDSOM boy!!!

Congratulations

Robin

Wow, he is really cute and well put together. What is his breeding? Lucky you, a new horse to play with!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for sharing all those nice pics, and I love the backgound. You look like you live in a gorgeous place. I have never been to NZ...I would love to someday.

Wow, he is really cute and well put together. What is his breeding? Lucky you, a new horse to play with!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for sharing all those nice pics, and I love the backgound. You look like you live in a gorgeous place. I have never been to NZ...I would love to someday.
His sire is Simeon Shemini +AU

here is his link

Simeon Shemini

Dam is Mea - by Simeon Shomer out of Seetha

This is her full sister Rula

Rula

Max's full brother is currently in the middle east competing in endurance and his full sister was this years NZ Champion Mare.

Latest posts

Back