"Max" (5/29/2009-2/11/2011)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, I am so very sorry. Your boy was stunning and I still remember the day I saw him across the arena in Springfield, Ohio. I recognized him from your avatar. I pointed him out to my daughter and we thought he was one sharp looking colt. Again, my deepest condolences.
default_sad.png

Mary and Gary,

I am so sorry for the loss of Max. It is still a shock. I want to Thank you for allowing me to be part of his life..... He was a fun horse to work with and a quick learner.... Mary, You have grown as an exhibitor and gained confidence with Max's help. I am so honored that you allowed me to co-own him with you.

I was looking back through all the pictures of him today, from the registration photos, to the monthly visits with your camera, to the first horse show and our photo day here, to your Supreme Halter title in Maine..... He made it easy to take good pictures, natural beauty.

showandpro890a.jpg

showandpro735a.jpg

showandpro698a.jpg

Rest in Peace, Max....

I was devastated to read this... I really admired your little Max.
default_no.gif
So sorry...

I'm so very sorry you lost your beautiful, beautiful boy - life just isn't fair at times. He was so very special right from the moment of his birth.

Sending heartfelt sympathy and hugs to you all.

Anna

I remember the first time I saw his pic on this forum , his beauty blew me away , he was outstanding , he was one of my favourites minis ever , we see beautiful minis everyday but the special ones stay in our hearts forever , I cant imagine how you feel but I hope it helps you to know that Max will never be forgotten

so very sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry. I like many others remember his birth announcement. He was my favorite forum foal that year. RIP Max you will be missed.
default_sad.png

Mary, I am so saddened to read this. He was a gorgeous little man. You did your very best for him. I am so sorry for your loss.

default_no.gif

Angie

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It's never easy to lose one, but it's that much more tough to lose such a special one. I'm so sorry you have to deal with what I consider to be the hardest part of owning a horse. It's not the bills or the work that is the hardest part. It's letting one go who has your heart. I'm so sorry....

~Jen~

I'm new to the forum so I am not acquainted with the story of your boy but I can feel your pain and loss in your words. I appreciate that you shared it so that others could benefit from your experience - and I am so very sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif

He was stunning.

What a precious beautiful soul. My heart goes out to you.

Mary, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your special boy
default_no.gif
He truthfully was a stunning little guy with a great personality (from what I can tell from your posts about him
default_wub.png
). You did everything you could to give him the best life no matter how short it was and when he passed her was in a wonderful loving home.

My deepest condolences.

Dan.

Mary, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your special boy
default_no.gif
He truthfully was a stunning little guy with a great personality (from what I can tell from your posts about him
default_wub.png
). You did everything you could to give him the best life no matter how short it was and when he passed her was in a wonderful loving home.

My deepest condolences.

Dan.

I'm so very sorry to hear you lost Max. I know how special he was to you and can't imagine how you feel right now. You did an amazing job taking care of him. You were both lucky to have each other. Many hugs!

Oh NO!!!!

I can't believe it!
default_no.gif

Mary, I am heartbroken for you! I met you and Max last summer. I remember how proud you were of Max here in Maine.

{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you!

RIP Max!

Last Friday Max (OTM Maximum Firepower) lost his long battle with ulcers & colic.
I am so, so sorry! I don't know you personally, but you are another "horse mom" like myself, and I know how devastating it would be for me to lose one of my beloved little minis.

169016_10150136267130901_285310580900_8580739_8080064_n.jpg
I did this up and sent it to Mary, she also gave me permission to post it here. Max has always been a favorite of mine and I think its quite obvious he was a favorite of many others. Tho I never met him nor his owners, it's easy to see he was truly a special, one of a kind horse.

Latest posts

Back