Matchmaker, matchmaker...If you could breed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
who would you choose, and why? Since this is all fantasy, you can include those matches that are impossible...

After seeing Lyn's post, I would love to breed my pony mare to Sweet Tart or his father. WOW
wub.gif

thats a HARD question, There are wayyyyyyyyyy to many for me to answer!!

But I would be glad if everyone was palomino or champagne

the one I am thinking of right now is Susan Obergs champagne stallion Dream's or his borther Creamy!! I just LOVE them both, And they are both my favorite color! Sadly, I never got to see Creamy in real life:(

I like ALOT of other stallion's though!!

-Gage-

No doubt in my mind on this one (LOL)

Jill's DunIT (if he was old enough) to Robin C's CCMF BUCKS BOLERO

Oh... I would love that cross**dreams**
wub.gif
wub.gif

Argh!

Okay, keep it up. My head won't fit out the door of my house before too long....

I'm not for sure who I'd cross, but I am very excited to see what Erica will have over the next couple/few years from her mares and her new stallions especially to see what her her Bandito girls will give her.

It would be neat to see Frankie / Carolyn's Sophie crossed to Erica's Taker...

Well since I just bought Big City and Taker this year......... ( if not I would have been saying sending my mares down to Belinda for Taker)

I wouldn't mind sending My Redboy daughter Bacon Bits to be bred back to Lazy N Redboy (Belinda's)

Knocker would cross well with (Stacy Scores) - "Prince"

Angel Eyes bred to the great Buckeroo (Robin) for a buckskin pinto filly
wink.gif

Peas my Thunderhawk daughter to Nighthawk (Janet looks at the forum though don't think she is a member)

I would love to sneak Cross Country Turn the Page to Drasco.......owned by Jacque Mason (not sure her forum name). I have just always loved that mare so much, got to show her one year and she is just drop dead goregous. I would bred her to Bandito, Big City, Taker, or Destiny (ANY of them) in a heartbeat.

I would love to have an offspring of Mingus, but I think that would take a litte "corrective surgery" and a miracle to accomplished that !!!
laugh.gif

I think I would pick Susan O's Rambo...
aktion033.gif

Liz, this is one of those times I wish I could glue them back on! Thank you for making Mingus' and my day!

Erica, I wholeheartedly agree with a Knocker/Prince romance --- two of my absolute favorite horses! That would definitely be a match made in heaven!

I'm in love with another forum member's stallion.....

Lisa F's stallion, Little Pegasus Color Me Bad - who I would cross to my daughter's mare, SRF Tango. WOW - what a cross that would be. Vicki (SRF Tango) has excellent conformation and throws it, and Lisa's stallion has excellent conformation AND color and is very generous with it!!!

I'm going to have to figure out a way to bring him home with me from Nationals, Lisa.
rolleyes.gif

Gee, Breanne, Buffy thanks you for matching her up
wub.gif
When we start looking for a cross for her in 2007, I'll let you help me make a list!

I'm fully prepared to match up my mare Crystal with Redi or Not, but I guess he doesn't count as a Forum member. Hmmm...always loved Carol's Olympic, but since he lives across the pond now, I guess I'm out of luck! But, hey, since this is all hypothetical, can you say "road trip"
biggrin.gif

Robin C

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin_C said:
Hmmm...always loved Carol's Olympic, but since he lives across the pond now, I guess I'm out of luck!  But, hey, since this is all hypothetical, can you say "road trip" 
biggrin.gif

Robin C

440131[/snapback]

Robin, thanks for the thumbs up on OLY! You know how I feel about him and I know Pene would be honored! I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! You know how I love cruising! And Pene has a beautiful Bed and Breakfast! Ofcourse we have to stowe away the girls.....................WHEN DO WE LEAVE! That will be a road trip to end all roadtrips!
laugh.gif

Edited to say....................OHHH ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the breeding......since I don't have anymore mares I will just take Taker..............don't breed em'.........buy em!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I really don't go with the popular ones...God knows I would love to borrow an Erica stallion, but I have taken a liking to some of the other "boys" on the forum. I really love Michigans Man of Steel's picture from the Great Expection's post. I would use him to breed my very own Chocos little Specks Red Boy granddaughter...Knutson's Choco Susie.

susie1.jpg

I would also love to breed my new mare...coming in only 10 more days...with the Stallion Donna used this year Toyland Hobby Hobie. My mare is a palimino(I think) and would have a beautiful foal with that buckskin boy...and look at the white on him!

Are you kidding me?

At this point I am so frustrated that I would breed anyone to anyone to get me a dad gum foal born in my arms!

Marty said:
Are you kidding me?
At this point I am so frustrated that I would breed anyone to anyone to get me a dad gum foal born in my arms!

440237[/snapback]

Ahhhh Marty after this babe is born, you will have aching arms waiting for the next one!

[SIZE=14pt]Ericas Big City Bucks and my Carbon Copy or Bailey![/SIZE]

Lyn

Right now I can't think past the excitement I feel looking forward to breeding Lotto to all of our mares next year!

OH MAN!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back